Hilary Has a Long History of Being a Liar

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Apr 2, 2008.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

>Dat bitch lie yea<

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  2. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

I'd be happier to have Hilary as President than either Bush or Kerry (the candidates in 2004), but the thing I worry about regarding Hilary Rodham Clinton (she dropped the Rodham in recent years) as President is that she already taken a lot of character assassination over the last two decades. Whether its true or not that her character isn't that great, the point is that in the public eye her character has taken a beating, fair or not, and there are plenty of people who just straight-up hate her.

It's like the RP situation, his character has taken a beating as well, fair or not, and there are Tiger Fans who want him kicked off the team because of that (some of these Tiger Fans even admit that RP didn't do anything seriously wrong, but they still want him kicked off the team). It stresses me out having this whole anti-RP party within Tiger Nation.

With Clinton, the thing I worry most about her as President is that I believe that there will always be a sizable portion of Americans that just freaking hates her, fair or not... just like their is a sizable portion of Tiger Nation that just freaking hates RP. I don't want to have to deal with that as an American during the next four years of a Hilary Rodham Clinton presidency.

3. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I don't care what Hillary's PR group does for her. I will never trust her.

It has nothing to do with her character taking a public beating.

All politicians are, to varying degrees, deceitful & manipulative. Their job is to appeal to as many people as possible, which their true personality could not do.

Knowing this, I take as many small clips into politcians' true self as I can to put together a picture of what that person is truly like - and what I see in Hillary is a truly disgusting person: one heartless, egomaniacal, greed-driven b*tch.

1 person likes this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Very Very VERY Nicely done :thumb:

5. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

I've actually heard some throw in her middle name, "Diane" , when referring to her. What up DD? Is your pants on fire ?

6. phlashman

phlashman Founding Member

Not that I'm a "Billery" lover, but lets face it, if you work in Washington DC...that makes you a liar by definition.