Hill return????

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by A(LA)TxTgr, Apr 22, 2004.

1. JETigER

JETigER Founding Member

you have to jump through the hoop of determining the monetary value of whatever the agent might have give hill.

you have to jump throught the hoop of hill reimbursing the agent for that monetary value.

you have to jump through the hoop of sending a petition to the ncaa telling them every detail about the situation.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT JUMPING THROUGH HOOPS IS.

YOU HAD TO JUMP THROUGH A HOOP TO POST ON THIS BOARD, THAT HOOP WAS REGISTERING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.

ANOTHER HOOP WAS CLICKING ON THE I AGREE TO THE TERMS HOOPS

2. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

No, I think that is Hill....thats actually a "94" not an "84" like it looks. Also you can tell by their build. that is definitely Hill

3. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

Ok, I just read the first question of the interview. It seems they might have changed it.

My bad, JereskiLSU!!!

4. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Riiiiiight......

5. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

He's telling it like it is on Eli:

Justin (Ohio): What do you make of the Eli Manning saga?

Marquise Hill: It's just another case of a spoiled kid trying to get whatever he wants. They've hyped him up. Everytime he made a pass, it was as if he was winning the Super Bowl. That's what they get.

Josh (Baton Rouge, La.): What is youre fondest memory you will leave with from youre 3 yrs at LSU and what would be youre advice to the Tigers for repeating as champs again next year?

Marquise Hill: Watching Eli Manning fall down and lose the game for them.

6. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

You can petition the NCAA to give every member of your team a new cadillac, but that doesn't mean you have a snowballs chance in hell of getting them. Hill had hired an agent, he had zero chance of playing football at LSU again. :geaux: :lsug: :champs:

7. A(LA)TxTgr

A(LA)TxTgr Freshman

Read the article....

8. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

You missed a major major point in the article. The article is about players that were made eligible by Clarrets lawsuit and were then declared ineligible by the court.
    Hill was eligible before Clarrets lawsuit and hired an agent making him ineligible to play NCAA football by his own fault. This article has absolutely no bearing on Hills situation.