Hillary apparently at death's door

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Sep 11, 2016.

1. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

I'm just insinuating that she is looking like him. Character does not compare.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

What has she lied about?

3. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

So she didn't lie about not having classified emails on her personal server? When was that cleared up?

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

That's correct. There were ZERO classified emails on her personal server, according to the FBI director, himself:

JAMES COMEY: No. There were three e-mails, the c was in the body, in the text, but there was no header on the email or in the text.

MATT CARTWRIGHT: So if Secretary Clinton really were an expert about what’s classified and what’s not classified and we’re following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified. Am I correct in that?

JAMES COMEY: That would be a reasonable inference.

5. BAY0U BENGAL

I guess since you want to argue semantics, would you wager at least 3 of them Had classified markings on them? Or are you just that guy that argues?

6. BAY0U BENGAL

I guess the reason I bring up the 3 is because 113 had classified information in them. So, for argument sake, what if those 3 had no classified info, but were marked classified. Since she deleted the others and you're ok with that.

7. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Liar liar.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

"Classified markings" within the email (only THREE within 60,000 emails, by the way) does not equal "classified emails"- both according to regulations and to the FBI director, himself, as I just posted.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

That's the best you got? That Clinton was mistaken about sniper fire in Bosnia when her own security had told her that there had been sniper activity in the area and to be prepared for it? REALLY? And you have the nerve to call Clinton a liar when I can name TEN right off the bat by Donald Trump that are about much more serious matters... including that one about seeing thousands of Muslims in the NYC area celebrating the WTC attacks.

I'll ask again... was that the best you could come up with? Pretty f*ing pathetic.

10. BAY0U BENGAL

Then what's the point of the markings?