Hillary Clinton for President

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by GiantDuckFan, Mar 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I respect ,.. and agree with most everything you wrote

I agree one should always vote. Either for the candidate who will most help America and the World,.. or for the opponent of the candidate who is most dangerous to America and the World.

The American President is extremely powerful pertaining to foreign policies, but is very weak in getting domestic goals accomplished. What important bills have been passed since Nixon? The despicable so-called "Patriot Bill", which shot holes in our "Bill of Rights" was important legislature, but really what else has passed? A watered down, basically useless Health care bill was approved, but not until everything that would actually help Americans was removed. The Republicans approved this bill because they knew it was so poor that it would make Obama look bad. The last thing the Republicans wanted was an effective health bill.

This is the gist of our problem, it's the American Congress,.. Senators and Congressmen don't work for the good of America anymore,.. they work for the good of their parties. Congress is polarized to the point of paralysis,.. and both parties are to blame.

George Gurdjeff called it "context",.. best described as being, "two ends of the same stick". That's what the Democrats and Republicans are,.. two ends of the same stick. And they both like the situation as is, they feel secure. Both take money from the same special interest groups, action committees and are overly influenced by the same super rich,.. and they like it like this, and don't want change.. they don't care about what's good for America. The Congressional Leaders of the Democrats and Republicans are reprehensible and I'm ashamed of them both.

No meaningful change will happen in America until the Republican/Democratic stranglehold is broken,.. and this will not happen until a moderate third part emerges and controls the Presidency and Congress.

I think that it will happen,.. I'm looking forward to it,.. our next great American moment.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
    KyleK, kcal and el005639 like this.
  3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

You could/should have stopped right there. Perfect description. Then again, Bill prolly hasn't been up in that for a long time, it might be more like a dry-well cunt.

kcal, shane0911, tirk and 1 other person like this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Just as I thought. Clueless. The things left IN this bill are crushing America and the worst is yet to come

Now how can that be when a grand total of "0" republicans voted for it and they had to bribe a few members of their own party to sneak it through in a backdoor end around on the constitution? This is ALL on the dems bruh

Winston1 likes this.
  5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I knew it, it was the dims

6. kluke

kluke Founding Member

My my GDF, how soon they conveniently forget. After the 2008 elections the Dems had the Presidency, the House, and the Senate 60 - 40 - which made it filibuster proof. They could literally pass absolutely anything they wanted. They were omnipotent. But they got so lost in arguing over who was going to get how much pork they lost sight of the fact they had to kill the pig first. Great leadership from Obama, don't ya think. Then Kennedy passed and they panicked and passed this piece of shit that nobody read before Brown would be sworn in.

So don't ever ever ever fucking blame Obamacare on anybody but yourself and your fellow Democrats. You guys own this one 100% baby. Take responsibility. Every time Obamacare screws something else up look in the mirror, take a deep breath, and say "I helped make this possible".

And stop listening to bullshit brainwashing about Republicans from Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Unless Huma lubricated the old strap-on.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Who dat? I haven't watched the news since the Repugs gutted the Health Care Bill.

Here are the 20 Republicans who voted for the FY2013 funding bill, which gives the Obama Administration the money it needs to implement Obamacare.
    Alexander (R-TN)
    Barrasso (R-WY)
    Blunt (R-MO)
    Boozman (R-AR)
    Chambliss (R-GA)
    Coats (R-IN)
    Cochran (R-MS)
    Collins (R-ME)
    Corker (R-TN)
    Cornyn (R-TX)
    Hatch (R-UT)
    Hoeven (R-ND)
    Isakson (R-GA)
    Johanns (R-NE)
    McConnell (R-KY)
    Murkowski (R-AK)
    Sessions (R-AL)
    Shelby (R-AL)
    Thune (R-SD)
    Wicker (R-MS)
    http://www.senateconservatives.com/site/post/2021/20-republicans-vote-to-fund-obamacare

http://billmoyers.com/2013/10/29/why-republicans-have-no-business-being-upset-about-obamacare/
    .....While Republicans plot new ways to sabotage the Affordable Care Act, it’s easy to forget that for years they’ve been arguing that any comprehensive health insurance system be designed exactly like the one that officially began October 1st, glitches and all.

I repeat,.. Congress is America's biggest problem

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

No GDF if elected HRC will be America's biggest problem. She is the most corrupt public figure since Nixon and has many of the same character flaws.
    How can you defend her actions when she blatantly lies to suit her purpose? Here is some FOIA documents that show her lying about Benghazi and using an employee to do commercial work for her while in government. http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...edly-releases-new-clinton-benghazi-documents/ BTW don't condemn the source but read the record.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Nixon was lying scumbag too but at least he had several major accomplishment, ending the Vietnam war, establishing relations with China and carrying forward the space program that took one giant leap for mankind during his administration. Nixon wasn't as concerned about personal enrichment as the Hilldebeast.

tirk and Winston1 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.