Hillary Clinton for President

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by GiantDuckFan, Mar 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

True to an extent. His actions at the end of Vietnam were as cynical and cutthroat as anything HRC has done. He extended the war and timed the ending to electoral politics. He cost too many boys their lives. China was a great move and he and Kissinger deserve great credit. The space program is LBJ's IMO. He was the real push. In fact after 1970 or so NASA was starved for funds. They had to scrap the last planned moon landing.
    Finally few have been as money grubbing as HRC. Certainly Nixon was a piker in comparison.
    I think both are psychos and their demons drove/drive them to dark places.

2. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Seriously Duck!! No Republicans voted for the bill but 3 years later 20 vote for the funding mechanism. And that is what is to serve as 'validation' for your statement that Republicans approved the bill to make Obama look bad? (excuse me while I pause to giggle).
    And does that mean Obama would look good on this otherwise? (now pausing to laugh out loud)
    Especially after the website went live and crashed!!! (now roflmmfao - rolling on the floor laughing my mother fucking ass off)

shane0911 and Winston1 like this.
  3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

No Republicans voted for the bill,.. but after 3 years of implementation, 20 Republicans like it better. OK admittedly a weak argument,..

Shane's right, I'm clueless,.. and I will follow your directive Kluke, and never, "ever ever ever ever fucking blame Obamacare on anybody but myself" Sorry,.. my bad.

And the Republican Congress did everything they could to give America the best Health Care plan possible,.. and Republicans don't care about their own interests, or special interest groups, or what's best for their party, and they don't care about being re-elected,.. but care only about the best interests of you, their constituents.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  4. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I never said that and I certainly don't think it

not even Hannity thinks this

not even Reince Priebus thinks this

5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Hillary is the best of the candidates,.. and this is why I think so. She is very very powerful, has a ton of experience, is knowledgeable about Washington politics and is tremendously well connected, and influential, and is respected on the world stage.

Will this make her a good President?.. No, probably not,.. sadly she'l most likely be as bad as her predecessors. But, I think, though it's unlikely, that she could rise up,.. like Teddy Roosevelt and Lincoln did,.. and cut the strings which the rich puppet-masters control our Nation with,.. and maybe, just maybe, do something that is actually good for America. Probably not though,.. only a third party can make a real difference.

The other candidates simply don't have the power to change anything.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

None of that is true

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Even if it was it's the exact reason not to vote for her.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Precisely

She is in fact the absolute worst of the available choices and its not close. People are in fact pretty dumb though and that is why she will win.

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

People are in fact completely dependent on the government which is why she will win. . Add the other half with guilt thinking they are helping them and there you go.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I don't know how you define respect but she is a laughingstock on the world stage. As will America be if the sheeple are stupid enough to elect her

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.