Hillary Clinton for President

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by GiantDuckFan, Mar 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kluke

kluke Founding Member

1. First with respect to your main point in support of Hillary, her personal power. I disagree on several points. She wields power only in her traditional wing of the Democratic party. If she were as powerful as you say she would have dispatched Bernie long ago. Whatever power she had outside of the Democratic party she has degraded with her own actions. Look at the polls, people don't believe or trust her. That's not how people talk about someone they feel is powerful.
    2. Second her ability to change the 'rich puppet masters'. Well Hill and Bill certainly know them - and very well. That's why they are " tremendously well connected, and influential," as you said. It's more likely the Supreme Leader of Iran will turn his back on Allah than the Clinton's turn their back on their 'Puppet Master' friends.
    3. Then there is the fact that most of the power she has comes from her connection to the rich puppet masters. So if she cuts the cord with them she no longer has the power to make the change. And if she doesn't cut the cord, they won't let her make the change.
    4. Comparing her to Lincoln in any way is horrible. Lincoln's personal integrity was a key strength, her lack of personal integrity is a key flaw. Again, see the polls on honesty and trustworthiness. And if you reply and say her low numbers in those area's are because of unfair Republican attacks and not because of her own actions I will track you down wherever you are and throw up in your lap.
    5. Respected on the World Stage? Please expand on this fantasy. She was Sec of State during the decline of American influence in the Middle East while at the same time Russia and China expanded their influence and power
    She has two qualifications that have gotten her to this point. She is a Clinton, and she is a woman. If she were a man named Smith, and had done all the same things she has done, she wouldn't be here. She should not be President.

shane0911 and uscvball like this.
  2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I never compared her to Lincoln,.. I said, " I think, though it's unlikely, that she could rise up,.. like Teddy Roosevelt and Lincoln did",..

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

That makes as much sense as saying David duke could grow to like black people. Simply Irrational thinking.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. GiantDuckFan

Irrational thinking is my strength

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Clearly. She is evil. It's not even debatable. Sure all politicians are liars but she is on a level all by herself....the most deceitful, lying, perverse, disingenuous, inauthentic, un-American organism that I've seen in my lifetime. She really belongs in prison.

tirk, Winston1, KyleK and 2 others like this.
  6. GiantDuckFan

7. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Do me a favor, post one of these with her dressed like the prophet then shortly thereafter we won't have to look at anymore of these.;)

shane0911 likes this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You have no idea how difficult it is for me not to just delete all of that garbage.

Bengal B likes this.
  9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

George Clooney held a fundraising dinner for Clinton and I wanna say each couple had to pay 353k. She damn sure knows the elite. Clooney says it was to nominate democrats but I'm not sure I believe that. I think it was to nominate 1 democrat.

10. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Gearge's comments sounded a lot like talking points spin control. I'm sure Bill and Hill are on first name basis with every source of political funding on both sides of the isle - and both sides of the oceans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.