Hillary's E-Mail (Breaking News: Smoking Gun Officially Announced)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

red is very careful with his choice of words. Did he say she was innocent? OR that she wasn't proved to be guilty? He may have also said something like, "There is no proof she sent classified emails" which, at the time was true. Jus wondering cause truth be told, I don't recall his specific statements.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Red is no fool, he said basically the same thing any lawyer would say, innocent until proven guilty.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

No matter what his words were he posted in her defense so many times that it was obvious he was emotionally invested in her. He was her knight in tarnished armor. I could say "there is no evidence that tiga is perverted." once or twice and no big deal if I said it hundreds of times despite the smoking gun I would be delusional.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The difference is that a lawyer gets paid to say those things. This is a message board. You can say anything you want.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

There is no chance he cared about her one way another he was just opposing you guys for the fun of taking an opposing position.

KyleK and shane0911 like this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

BOT

How long will the FBI drag this out? If we are to believe even a portion of what the news has reported they certainly have enough, the longer this drags out the more I worry about it because of the political pressure that will come. When is the latest that someone else from the lefties can jump into the race?

7. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Judge Napolitano on Fox said that he thinks they want to wait until they investigate two different issues and offer their recommendation on both at the same time. The 2nd issue is the money that went to the Clinton Foundation. He believes an indictment will be recommended by the FBI and then it's up to Obama at that point.

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Back to her typical hypocrisy. She rails against the greed of Wall St and wants to get after people who hide their wealth. Lol. I guess she will disband the Clinton Foundation straight away. And on Wall St...

So as much as libs want to say the Koch brothers have too much say, Soros and Sussman do too.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

When? They need to step it up

10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Don't be jelly of those of us who can make women comfortable enough to express- through participation- the deep & dirty sexual acts that they secretly desire. It's only considered "abnormal" by the naive. Some of you clueless bastards think just cause what you're doing feels good for you, it must feel good for them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.