Hillary's E-Mail (Breaking News: Smoking Gun Officially Announced)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I don't think he will be in office. If the indictment comes this will last longer than barackmed will so he won't have the chance.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It isn't a question of if the law was broken. That much is proved. It is now a question of who is going to burn.

The fact that HRC was unaware that It did not matter if data was marked classified or not is not an excuse as she signed off on the training outlining such.

To claim this level of ignorance is quite comical for her supporters.

And they say trump supporters are dumb.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

No but I've read enough articles by lawyers who insist that she will not be indicted. As badly as you might want it to happen, it will not. In order for her to be indicted she would have had to knowingly handed over sensitive documents to a foreign government and she didn't do that. I realize Pride thinks that he is the end-all, be-all authority of the law as it pertains to this but even he will have to admit soon enough.

4. Tiger in NC

funny because you said the same thing about Benghazi....open and shut case....treasonous....jail time.....blah, blah, blah
    we will see soon enough....

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

And plenty of lawyers say she should be. Judge Napolitano says she should and points out all the felonies she has committed

In order to be indicted there would only have to be evidence that she broke the law. 'She wouldn't have had to have sold secrets to the Russians or ISIS to be guilty of felonious conduct. Her actions, even if you believe were out of ignorance of the specific legal guidelines she was given and signed under oath and not willful acts she is still a criminal under the law.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No I didn't. Prove it please.

7. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Did Petraeus hand over documents to a foreign power? Didn't think so. You need much better legal advice. Those lawyers are way off base.

8. Tiger in NC

I'm not taking the time to go hunting the exact post, Pride. Regardless, this is your pattern. Shock, Outrage & Indignation, Disappointment.....it goes this way for you guys time after time....ever make you wonder?

9. Tiger in NC

Petraeus knowingly handed over classified documents to his mistress/biographer and even, worse, stated in an e-mail to her that the documents were extremely sensitive. Their cases are not at all alike. For the record, these are not my lawyers....they are the legal analysts for major publications like the Washington Post and CNN and FOX. Everyone acknowledges that she was breaking protocol but not breaking the law. The FBI will render the verdict of their investigation soon enough and I am willing to state that if they ask for an indictment I will be the first to say I was wrong. When I ask this same thing of all of you, all I get are excuses for why it will never happen. So, you willing to take me up on that one?

10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

dang....believe ol' nc may have y'all in an uncomfortable place....we'll see :)

Tiger in NC likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.