Hillary's E-Mail (Breaking News: Smoking Gun Officially Announced)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

No it isn't. This thread is filled with you proclaiming it, but nothing credible. Nothing that isn't from an "anonymous" source.

I would swear you are sub 70 IQ by the amount of you keep repeating the same shit over and over without a shred of evidence to support it

2. Tiger in NC

it's not about whether I support her or not, she has done nothing illegal and she isn't going to be indicted. it has absolutely nothing to do with whether I like her or not, no more than it did when liberals were claiming that GWB had something to do with 9/11

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Anonymous sources like the New York Times, WAPO, Huffington Post, Fox, CNN and even the ultraliberal MSNBC.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Thats funny you point to my IQ when you lack the intellectual capacity to do the equivalent research required of a 9th grader.

To help you out. First look up :18 USC Sec. 1924 which covers classified data and its removal from a classified system.

Second, look and try to use the critical side of your brain to understand 18 USC Sec. 793 covers negligence in the protection of said data.

Third, check your local liberal news sources that confirm what the FBI found. Unless your only source of news is your morning walk with @red55.

Winston1 and Bengal B like this.
  5. Tiger in NC

then let's see them. you got nothing. you will not find a story, regardless of the source, with a direct quote from anything other than an anonymous source or an "insider." this is how the conservative whisper machine works where everything is based on innuendo and insinuation and short on facts.

6. Tiger in NC

7. Tiger in NC

then let's see'em hotshot. you keep reciting these statutes over and over again like saying it enough will make it true. I have posted article after article, and by the way here is yet another:
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/hillary-clinton-prosecution-past-cases-221744
    and this is from politico, a right leaning web site. anyone who is objective and can look at this without malice can see that she isn't going to be indicted.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If you really want to see them all you have to do is go through this thread from its beginning and read a lot of articles from not only the sources I mentioned but many, many others

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

So now we are comparing her negligence to protect classified information to an Alex Jones short? Really?

C'mon man

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I never said she was. I only said that someone broke the law. Which is why the FBI is investigating as to WHO...

You really aren't the sharpest tool in the shed lately.

I have only said, though, that it is quite comical that as the Sec of State, she was some how oblivious as to what data was classified or not AFTER receiving training from the FBI.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.