Hillary's E-Mail (Breaking News: Smoking Gun Officially Announced)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Hell, I've come to the conclusion that they could hand down the indictment and the idiots in this country would still vote for her in droves.

We are doomed

el005639 likes this.
  2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I can't speak for anyone else but if the FBI asks for an indictment she will lose my vote.

3. shane0911

The point is, she shouldn't have it regardless of what the fbi does

Bengal B likes this.
  4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You obviously didn't read the article. It was discussing why Bernie is still in the race.
    Also it shows you know little or nothing about how the process works. It is up to the Justice departments to take the FBIs recommendation and process the indictment. As it said in the article, it is hard to imagine the President (whose decision it will be) to approve of damaging his administration's legacy
    That has been a concern all along. It may be that Comey will have to take some radical step to force Justice's hand. If the evidence is as I believe I won't be surprised if Comey does whatever is needed to finish her.

5. shane0911

Pretty sure it has been conveyed that if the DOJ doesn't act that much of the evidence would be leaked to expose just how much of a fraud she really is.

6. Tiger in NC

and I appreciate the opinion but it stinks, she beats the hell out of DJT imo

7. shane0911

The evil that you don't know brother

8. Tiger in NC

I read and understand the article just fine. Bernie is still in the race because he thinks he can catch her in elected delegates, sway enough super-delegates over to his camp and convince those on the fence that he is the stronger candidate of the two. To that point, I think he has a good argument: Hillary Clinton is not a very good campaigner. Otherwise, people will infer what they want out of anything, especially if it helps make their point.

You know nothing about me, so the notion that you can make some kind of assessment of who I am or what is know is foolish. The FBI will produce the results of their investigation to the Justice Department and the Justice Department will decide whether to convene a grand jury or not and I will not say that some of that will be politically motivated. But if you think for a second that the public will not know the results of the FBI's investigation you are crazy. This is much too high profile for it to be swept under the rug.

9. Tiger in NC

is less dangerous than the evil that you do know brother

10. shane0911

The evil I know is hrc, screw that, I would never vote for her. I'd vote for idi amin or Hitler first

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.