Hillary's E-Mail (Breaking News: Smoking Gun Officially Announced)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

The only problem with this statement is that the FBI determined that an indictment WAS NOT warranted. The fact that you say it is "clearly warranted" is based upon what? Talking heads on television that just happen to be Trump supporters who insist that the FBI is wrong? Again, all congressional Republicans want to do is to keep an old story alive for political reasons. The FBI isn't dumb and they are not going to play along in the name of transparency.

2. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

My statement it's based on what I personally know about secure comm. It has nothing to do with talking heads on tv.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Typical liberal spin. If there is nothing to keep secret they wouldn't keep it under such control.

4. Tiger in NC

Oh, so you are your source. How nice. Well, you are in good company my friend because we have a few other self-described experts around here. Look, maybe you are a legal expert....I don't know because this is an anonymous chat forum so anyone can be anything that want. The reality is that the FBI conducted an investigation into whether Clinton's carelessness with the handling of her e-mails warranted a crime. Director Comey was clear that their investigation into the situation didn't warrant an indictment. Anything that is said here is speculation at best because none of us are privy to the details of their investigation so we have to trust that the outcome is legitimate and that it was conducted impartially.

5. Tiger in NC

I've already submitted my opinion about that question, like it or not. A better question might be why wouldn't they keep it under tight control? The congress has a right to know because of their constitutional authority but that doesn't apply to the general public, nor should it.

6. shane0911

You are missing the point. They won't even let congress see them. A very very small group of them.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

They don't understand the gravity of SAP.

8. shane0911

It goes back to that video I posted a few weeks ago. The shit is so highly sensitive they want as little a number seeing it as possible and that totally lends credence to that being why there was no indictment. Comey as much of a nutless weasel as he is roasted her in his "announcement " he confirmed that she lied. He did everything he could to let the people know she is a piece of untrustworthy shit as he could.

There is now no doubt in my mind that the shit that was on her server was so damaging that it is the ONLY reason she isn't facing a trial.

9. Tiger in NC

Bull crap. Jason Chaffetz was on Morning Joe this morning complaining because they are not allowed to publish the interviews or records of the investigation. They have seen them.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The point is that she was passing out highly sensitive classified material willy nilly like it was so much Halloween candy. Now, instead of being behind bars where she belongs she is on the precipice of being able to drive the final nail in what used to be a great country. Isn't greed great?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.