Hillary's E-Mail (Breaking News: Smoking Gun Officially Announced)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

It's funny how quickly James Comey went from being the poster boy for integrity to one step beneath Benedict Arnold because he refused to indict Hillary Clinton. I thought Comey has handled himself like the pro that has earned him the reputation of being a man of high character and integrity. I thought he was abundantly clear during his press conference and during his testimony to congress. He called Clinton's use of a private e-mail server "careless" and he is correct. It was indeed careless. However, it was not criminal and "no reasonable prosecutor" would try the case. The man was the deputy Attorney General to John Ashcroft; it's not like he doesn't have experience in what a reasonable prosecutor would consider indictable. He is a life long Republican by his own admission. For Christ's sake man, can't you just admit that it was a stupid thing to do but not criminal? It's not like you cannot continue to use it as a campaign weapon against her; she's opened herself up to those attacks

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

It was criminal and Comey knows it. That you don't isn't my concern

el005639 likes this.
  3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

:rolleyes: Too bad there isn't an emoticon for who gives a shit.

4. Tiger in NC

Passing out highly sensitive classified material? Seriously? She was doing her job as the Secretary of State and that entails discussing sensitive subject matter. Haven't we already been through this? She made a very poor choice to use a private e-mail server but she didn't do anything criminal. Listen to me: if, in those e-mails, the FBI had learned that Hillary Clinton were actually passing out classified material to our enemies she would be behind bars right now. They did not contain anything close to that.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Come on over. I just made a big pitcher of Kool-Aid just for you

6. Tiger in NC

listen to me and listen good, Bengal.....put that pitcher down nice and slow and walk away from it. don't look back, never look back....just walk away and everything will get better and better. soon enough you'll find blue curtains closing behind you and you'll be voting for Democrats and seeing things my way.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Its illegal to have that information on a non-secure system. The law is clear. Just think of HRC as a bank. Too big to fail.

And this is the same FBI that let Fast and Furious happen........ SO lets not act like they are some shield of the law.

islstl, tirk and shane0911 like this.
  8. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

That lying bitch can't leave the scene soon enough.

LSUTiga and shane0911 like this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Take the cotton out of your ears, shove it in your mouth so you can shut the fuck up for 5 minutes and listen to me you fucking rocket scientist.

Beings that is far too complicated of a task for me to have any faith that you can accomplish I am going to spell it out for you.

Here is the freaking IG of the DNI saying they cannot even identify the agency that has classified the documents. Not just now, at the freaking time they were sent. The god damned IG of ODNI didn't even have the proper clearance to read them. Id say let that sink in but you've obviously been showering with this stuff

Noting getting into that box of rocks you have for a hat rack

Listen to Comey dance when he asks him if she would be given a clearance at the FBI and tell me this isn't political. Oh I'm sure you will but you'd just become more a fool because it is crystal clear that Comey is shitting green apple trees worried about when his "suicide" will happen if he slips up.

I forgot you've got shit in your ears. Probably because you have your head so far up that bitches ass. Chaffetz makes him look silly. Absolutely silly.

COTiger likes this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Last time I looked Hell hadn't frozen over yet

Tiger in NC likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.