Hillary's E-Mail (Breaking News: Smoking Gun Officially Announced)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

LMAO....you mad, bruh?

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

The day someone with an iq that equals their shoe size makes me mad they may as well box me up.

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

SIAP. 15,000 more.....

"Nearly 15,000 emails recovered by the FBI from the private server used by Hillary Clinton when she was secretary of state are set to be made public just before the presidential election in November, it emerged in court on Monday.

The state department said it was reviewing 14,900 documents that came to light in the now-closed investigation into the handling of sensitive information that flowed through the server in question. That is a major addition to the 30,000 emails that Clinton’s lawyers considered work-related and returned to the department in December 2014.

The FBI cleared Clinton of criminal conduct but found her to have have been “extremely careless”, and the saga continues to dog her. On 5 August the FBI completed a transfer of several thousand previously undisclosed work-related emails for the state department to review and publish.

Responding to the news, the Republican National Committee chairman, Reince Priebus, said Clinton “seems incapable of telling the truth”.

State lawyers told federal judge James Boasberg on Monday they expected to release the emails in batches on 14, 21 and 28 October and 4 November. "

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/22/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-release-election-day

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

For someone who keeps demanding proof to back up what they are saying, and you come up with that reply? Sounds like you're the one upset that you've been schooled.

tirk likes this.
  5. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

reply to what? one old video? Shane's rage? seriously? I'm not going to waste my time arguing over old videos that were taken before the FBI investigation. The FBI has investigated the matter and did not ask for an indictment. Period. Furthermore, if you want to talk about who is getting "schooled" why haven't you showed your face in the election thread any more? What about those election predictions you were so sure about?

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"If you scrape away all of the spin and the political positioning that Hillary Clinton's decision to use a private email server has spawned, you are left with these facts:

1. Clinton is the first secretary of state to exclusively use a private email account for official business.

2. She is also the first secretary of state to have a private email server housed at her home.

3. When asked by the State Department to turn over her emails, Clinton had a team of lawyers go through them to separate those that were purely personal and those that touched on some aspect of her professional life. The personal emails were deleted permanently off the server. The professional ones were turned over to the State Department.

Clinton deleted more emails than she turned over. Her team never actually read all of the emails, skimming subject lines instead. And there was never anyone outside of Clinton's direct orbit brought in to oversee the process. The essence of Clinton's argument regarding this email-sorting process was: Trust me. As in, my team of lawyers found all of the emails that were even tangentially tied to my day job as the nation's top diplomat and turned them over to the State Department......The FBI’s year-long investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private email server uncovered 15,000 more documents from her time as secretary of state that were not previously disclosed by her attorneys. The State Department is expected to discuss when and how it will release the emails Monday morning in federal court.

"The total — confirmed by the Justice Department — was disclosed by a conservative legal group after the State Department said last week that it would hand over the emails. The number to be released is nearly 50 percent more than the 30,000-plus that Clinton’s lawyers deemed work-related and returned to the department in December 2014."
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...emails-hillary-clinton-didnt-turn-over-uh-oh/

She....is....a....manipulative....liar.

islstl and shane0911 like this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Trump says mean things tho.

8. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

30% of American voters don't give a damn what she did, they will blindly follow that bitch to the grave

9. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Unfortunately, more than that. At least, I think it was 47%, minimum, plus all the illegals!

10. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.