Hiremikeanderson.com is available.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by pensacola, Mar 18, 2005.

1. Carface

Carface What the...?

2. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

The Vols can have him, I'd rather go 9-20 on the season.

3. SG_Geaux

SG_Geaux Founding Member

No way do I want a Nolan Richardson protege here at LSU. I don't want anyone who has any relation at all to that racist SOB.

4. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

I think that Mike Anderson is a great coach. He has a fun system and I love to watch teams that press the whole game. But, I doubt that Brady is going anywhere. I wouldnt be surprised if he ended up at one of these job openings that just became available. Also, I was at the practice for the Great 8 all star game yesterday, and one of the best coaches the state has ever had at any level was there watching some of the guys play. I think he was watching Glen Oaks guys. It was none other than Tim Floyd. The guy is a great coach. I guess he was looking at guys for USC.

5. TigerPrideLSU

TigerPrideLSU Founding Member

Why don't we go and try to get Steve Alford from Iowa? He's a young coach, and he's a good coach.

6. mcmikel

mcmikel Founding Member

I'm underwhelmed at what he's done at Iowa during his time there. Brady is on par with Alford, and cheaper.

7. upsizin

upsizin Founding Member

There are a few guys I'd like to see. You have to look to some of these guys who have turned around schools. I dont know names but the coaches of St. mary's, So. illinois, even UAB considering they have owned the SEC in the past two years. My favorite realistic choice is T.J. Ford, the former kentucky player and current Eastern KY coach.

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

how long has tj ford been your favorite coach?

9. friday

friday Founding Member

TJ Ford was an all-american point guard at TX who is now injured but on the Mil Bucks roster. I think you mean Travis Ford, the tough little PG that played for rick pitino at Kentucky.

glynn cyprien would be my first choice. look what he did with that ULL team this year!

10. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

I just don't see Skip wanting to improve LSU's basketball program. You have to look at it from his perspective: we have a coach who makes it to the post-season more often than not, and his salary isn't too high. Hell, everyone says it themselves that we're a football school. LSU should have a better team with the talent that is here, and I think the talent coming into LSU deserves the best coach possible. In the grand scheme of things, at the end of the day, Skip can look at LSU BBall and say, "Hey, we were one of 64 teams who made the NCAA's... good for us." I'm just hoping that maybe because of the way we were embarrassed, Brady gets some kind of reprimandation. He does NOT deserve a pat on the back, and I think that may be the most important factor here. How should Skip handle this?