Hiremikeanderson.com is available.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by pensacola, Mar 18, 2005.

1. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Sarcasm?

Three years ago at this time the SEC was jockeying to place eight teams in the NCAA tourney and had the toughest RPI of any league. This year of course that is not the case. College basketball is a beautiful sport in that the level of competition is high even at the lowest levels amongst the mid-majors.

2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Whatever!!! A name is just a name! As long as the name is not Brady!!! I think that was the message of their post more or less. :hihi: :dis:

3. LSUGOLFER

LSUGOLFER Founding Member

I still think we can get Mark Few here.

4. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I disagree with the entire post.

5. u r tigerbait22

u r tigerbait22 Founding Member

man-o-man...a week ago, many people were saying how great a job coach brady's done with this season. If BBASS sticks around and tasmin doesnt change his mind, we'll be great next season. Coach Brady is NOT a bad coach. Curse me out, do whatever you'd like, but he's done a darn good job this season. Big deal if we messed up in the first round. Theres always next year. I am probably the only one, but I dont wanna see coach Brady leave!

6. pensacola

pensacola Founding Member

Please do not post your personal web page info on this board.

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You're joking right? Cyprien was fired before ever coaching a game at Ooh La La. Robert Lee coached them this year.

8. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Just goes to show how easily fans can be swayed. That hass to be one of the best posts of the year, let's hire a guy that got fired before coaching his first game.

9. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

This is pointless...Coach Brady isn't going anywhere. Why make a thread about replacements?

10. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Gimme a break...We don't support the coach...Are you now telling me that the coach is bigger than the program, or that he is the program? You'd be lying if you told me that, so in reality, you KNOW we can separate support of the program from a lack of support of the coach. At least, that's how I feel...

A lot of people who like LSU Hoops and also like Brady say you can't have one without the other, but I know I can, because I do...They don't like that, and therein lies the problem...