Ho Hum, another Lady Tigah team is ranked number one

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by cajdav1, Feb 21, 2005.

1. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Lol..

There was a rather large woman sitting in front of us at the LSu/Kentucky game last week. She had binoculars and was looking at the tiger girls the whole time with them. My girlfriend and I were laughing a lot.When they went out onto the court to perform, she would follow them the whole time, with binoculars, to the court, then back to their spot by the goal after they finished. We were only 10 rows up by the way and on the same end as the girls.

Hmmm.... You would not be any more of a pervert than her.

2. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

OK, I'm going to respond to this with some humor. I want you to picture Michael Jackson speaking to you, and here's what he's saying:

"You're thinking sexual . . . and . . . that's horrible . . . that's crazy . . . it's not sexual at all . . . it's charming . . . there's nothing sexual going on."

OK, so I find the LSU Lady Tiger athletes to be pleasing to the eye . . . nothing wrong wit that. How many chicks were Joe Namath fans just cause they thought he was cute?

Bottom line is . . . once a guy gets to be a certain age, just about all college women are going to be cute. I like the sport part of watching Lady Tiger sports . . . but I also like the "Lady" part of it, too!

WHO IS WITH ME?

3. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

To look through or the kind you can use to sneak whiskey ?