Hog Fans Vandalized My SUV after Game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeafValleyBatnR, Dec 1, 2002.

1. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

As Ark Scored the winning Td my Wife and I got up and walked out. First we had to stop at the gate to get our Staduim chairs that they would not let us bring into the staduim then we started the walk back to the car my thoughts were "well atleast I do not have to go back to Atlanta now". As we walked down the hill and got closer to the car I looked at the car and noticed my flags were not on my car. Ark fans had broke them off and I was lucky that I still had my windows in my car because you have to really use some force to break the flags. As I was driving out I saw the Cop that was there before the game just down from my car and I yelled at him why he would sit there and let people vandalize cars he ask me to get out of the car and that I should not yell at him which at that point I asked this dumbass if he was going to arrest me for yelling? After a small convo he realize he was a dumbass and i got back in my car and left.

All you need is A fence and Barbed Wire and that place would be complete.

2. TomyDingo

TomyDingo Founding Member

no offense but you should have taken your flags down before leaving your car. Sorry that had to happen to you though.

3. DeafValleyBatnR

Weeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Tuscaloosa, Lexington, Atlanta, Blacksburg, Starkville, just some of the places I did not have to take my Flags down.

4. TomyDingo

well I take my flags down at the home games just to be certian.

5. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

I try and remember to take my down even at home games. You never know what idiots roam the parking areas. I am sure there are people that like to do that stuff regardless of what team they are rooting for.

6. bpell

bpell Freshman

It really wrecks the evening to have your property vandelized. It happened to my car in Baton Rouge after the Alabama Game. We were parked on nicholson like we do every home game. Someone went by each car and broke the driver side mirrors. Mine was bent but some were shattered.

7. TomyDingo

that sucks!

8. DeafValleyBatnR

I am going on Record

I am going to report anything that I see in Tiger Stadium and out that I think should not be happening. Call me the new Hall monitor if you want but throwing things in the Stadium should not happen and messing with others cars sucks. I usually mind my own business but things need to change in this world nobody cares about others.

Sorry but I am still pissed

9. TomyDingo

i agree