Hollywood Medium

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by lsu99, Feb 1, 2016.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

the people seeking answers tell them what to repeat back to them so they can get closure

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Sounds legit but to be sure you better ask jeebus.

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Ask him to do it again. He had a 2% chance to be correct without magic. Once is luck 10 in a row deserves more research. I think he was lucky or you showed him the card.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

oh i didnt see the word legit prior. yeah hes legit im sure.

this is a trick question. you dont have a friend.

tigerchick46 likes this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Do you think he can also time travel or fly? Maybe he is legit like that guy from Hollywood medium who is a legit wizard mind reader and not just good at a very very simple parlor trick. Lsu99 and I want to know what you guys think.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

This same friend once made a quarter appear out of nowhere. Do you think he is a legit sorcerer? Do you think he would beat dumbledore in a spellcasting derby?lsu99 and I were just wondering what you guys thought?

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I know another guy who makes a handkerchief vanish. He revealed to me that he has a false plastic thumb in which he hides the handkerchief, and it works pretty well because the fake thumb is the same color as his hand.

However, even though it's just a trick, I still think he has wizard powers because he also owns some other novelty tricks, one of which I do not understand. Lsu99 and I think he is from a different galaxy or is related to Vishnu. Just wondering what you guys think.

8. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

My dad passed away a few days ago and I stumbled upon that show the next day. Sometimes we want to believe what we want to believe. I've always believed there is something more than our time on earth but choose not to get more specific than that.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Sorry about your dad. We still shouldn't encourage scammers.

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Very sorry to hear about your dad. I hope you can get through this time with as much grace as possible.

I think the term grief vampire is what mediums are. They seize on grief and the desire to reaffirm what some people believe in. It's an incredibly vulnerable time, even when time has passed.

My little story....my dad always took the time to pick out unique Christmas gifts for everyone, he didn't mail it in so to speak. He was also very punctual and always the first to arrive at my house for Christmas Eve dinner, not even 10 seconds late. As it turned out, the last Christmas he spent with us, he knew something was wrong but didn't tell anyone. He passed away the following May from a stage 4 glioblastoma. In December of that year, I was beginning to get the house ready, decorate, etc and came across a wrapped gift that had fallen behind the couch, was trapped against the wall. It was from my dad to my son. Something other worldly? Not likely but I allowed myself to think so for a little while.