Honest Question

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by scrappy, Mar 30, 2005.

1. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

The softball team has lost 9 games in a row. When do the people call for Girourds head? I guess since its not a premiere sport no one cares. But, they have been good in the past and this year just seems bad. 1-10 in the SEC. I guess this just proves that not many people care about the womens sports at LSU. If the womens BBall team hadnt been so successful over the past few years, would there be near the same interest in them as there is now?

2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

No, they would still be getting 600 people a game.

3. clair

clair Rockets

To their defense, it is hard to replace someone like that little pitcher we lost!

4. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Well they have lost 2 good pitchers over the last few years in Snead and Schmidt....but I thought Emily Turner was supposed to be something special. Shes Finnnneeeee but I mean shes the number 1 and they are 1-10 in conference

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

jason schmidt was pretty damned good.

6. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

what about Jack Nicholson on "About Schmidt"? "Dear endugu"
    I dont know how many of you guys saw that one.

7. Carface

Carface What the...?

This simply cannot be, Brady is supposed to be the worst coach and have the worst coaching record at LSU. Please don't kill their opinions with the truth.

Anyways, what gives with the softball team? They were in the CWS last year, were they not? Are they even still ranked?

8. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

I concur

9. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Damn I am still in utter disbelief the softball program went downhill so fast.

We're talking about a perennial power in softball here, or at least coach who always has her team near the top of the heap in the nation.

What the hell happened?

10. purplejoe

purplejoe Founding Member

They were still top 25 going into todays games against MSU. They lost to MSU today. I dont see how they were still top 25 after being so bad to start conference. Good to hear from you Scrap-Iron. I been listening to your show more and more. Your really getting good bud. It was nice to meet you at Golden Corral the other day. Your dad should be proud of you. I hate to criticize anyone, but you made your body Blake look awful the other day when he didnt know who was playing in the final four and all that. How is he still on the radio? He is a joke. He and Jon Fine belong together.