Honest Question

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by scrappy, Mar 30, 2005.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

2. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Well Tirk,

I dont have the ability to post on the Roundtable, plus I never saw your post. I thought you were one of those guys that thought I sucked?

3. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Title IX is great.

4. tirk

Maybe you do, I don't know.

heres the post.

tirk
    golden girl evaluator

TOTAL SPORTS RADIO? BLAKE ANDREWS

anyhow, I was headed to lunch Monday and waiting for Buddy Songy's show when i hear our resident scrapper arguing with his 'sports' cohost about current sports events and sports history. Since Blake must have not known something/anything asked about the past, the scrapmeister asked Blake to name the 4 teams currently in the final 4. he had no clue.

he named 2 with the help of dave whatever his name is. this is really unbelievable someone hosts a 'total' sports radio show yet doesn't even watch the elite 8 due to lack of interest nor pick up a paper even to maybe get the cliffs notes.

i only heard about 5 minutes of the show so im not 100% sure what else took place but that is priceless. maybe scrapmeister can fill me in.

scrappy, now i know why you have have this guy next to you. he could make the pope seem like bob costas .

i may start making a point to tune in now.

5. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

So do you like me or not like me on the Air Tirk? lol

6. tirk

yes. :hihi: :hihi:

7. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

well assuming your not being sarcastic, then thanks...

8. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Here's some "truth" for you...LSU has went to the Elite 8 level (the Women's College World Series) in 3 of the last 4 years, if I'm not mistaken...and last year, finishing 3rd in the nation, and not even making the Championship game (losing out in the semi's to the eventual national champion, I believe, Cal), we had the Most Outstanding Player.

Which means that-on the highest stage in all of their sport-our pitchers stood out even though she took the loss in two games. She was better than anyone else on the field in the eyes of all that saw it. She transcended athletic performance and willed her team to the point they reached. She defined the term "leaving it on the field". If any of you witnessed or saw it, you'd know what I'm talking about. How that poor girl had an arm left after that softball tournament is beyond me.

John Brady has never produced, nor recruited a player that comes anywhere near close to that transcendent...and while we're at it, neither has Smoke, nor did Nick Saban...Get over it...Girouard is a legend of her sport...Brady's a cautionary tale...

9. Carface

Carface What the...?

I'm not saying you are or aren't correct, I just like getting you going.

10. purplejoe

purplejoe Founding Member

I guess that means you now have 2 fans Scrap. haha Well if you count your dad, assuming he listens then you have 3...your moving up :hihi: