Honey Badger Weed Interview

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerchick46, Jan 7, 2013.

1. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

http://espn.go.com/colleges/lsu/sto...thieu-admits-regrets-says-marijuana-usage-him

And so the NFL Pre-Draft interviews begin, time to work on some forced crying....tell the world how diabolical weed is so every NFL team can finally see you are a changed man. Reminds me of Tiger Woods and his whole sex addiction treatment....not just calling it being super rich, he likes lots of women and now he needs to keep his endorsements.

TM7 don't spit in my face with this interview and tell me it's just raining and don't say you are addicted to weed, its ruining your life and now you are remorseful.....it's just weed! You are just bitter and too dumb to hide it, even a little bit.

4EvrLSU likes this.
  2. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

IDK, it looked real to me. I just don't know if his statement to the effect of "it's a mind thing", when talking about how he will beat his addiction, is a good sign. It seems as if he thinks sheer will power is enough to defeat addiction. I don't think it is. I believe you have to live recovery and make it a part of your everyday life. Recovery is an everyday thing. I don't believe you ever really "cure" addiction. That's part of what is so hard, especially for proud people. It really just kind of goes into "remission", to make an analogy. I think you have to own it and surrender yourself to a "program of recovery." Maybe he can do it differently. I hope whatever route he chooses, he becomes a happy, successful adult. I'll always be a fan. I love 'ya TM7. Godspeed to you, my friend.

ParadiseiNC and 4EvrLSU like this.
  3. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Maybe I'm cynical but I gotta think he was coached pretty hard before that interview.

4EvrLSU likes this.
  4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

This saddens me, this young man has been torn down to the core for smoking weed. Unreal, what a backwards ass society we live in. TM7 forever.

5. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

6. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

no, he's been torn down to the core for completely ignoring the rules set forth by his team.

whether you agree with a rule or not, if you're repeatedly told "don't do this, or you'll lose everything", then you gotta quit doing it.
    period.

blame the person, not the rule.

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Y'all can say what you want, rule is stupid, he isn't a thug, he isn't a bad person, he made a personal choice that did not infringe upon anyone's rights, it is a rule, and he got kicked off the team for it, what he didn't deserve is to be trashed over and over and called names and judged by a bunch of assholes and rednecks, who can't stop sucking back on Budweiser in a can with sleeveless t shirts who beat their wives and shit like that. From everything I have ever heard he is a good young man, that's only been in trouble because of a stupid fucking law and a stupid fucking rule that wouldn't even have mattered in other states in this country, but for some reason does in the backwards ass south.

seattlelsufan likes this.
  8. seattlelsufan

seattlelsufan Veteran Member

You never know, he may be drafted here in Seattle or by Denver. We sure do not care what people do in their private lives. Not sure how that would help with the NFL drug screens though.

9. martin

martin Banned Forever

lasalle is correct. the rule is to blame.

10. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Rule or no rule, losing him this year sure took the swagger away from this team.