Hoop Dreams 2019

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Nov 6, 2018.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

really like him...working like vernell

lsu-i-like likes this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Wtf, why not foul there? Seriously you HAVE to fucking foul there and save yourself some time.

So tired of us having idiots for coaches

lsu-i-like likes this.
  3. TheRealist

TheRealist GEAUX TIGERS

Well that sucked. But the team looks good. Inexperience killed them in the last 3 minutes and OT. This is great for them moving forward in terms of what to expect in close games with similar talent.

4. JaxTigFan

JaxTigFan Founding Member

Very surprised they were able to be so close with the offensive rebounds being so lopsided.

shane0911 and ParadiseiNC like this.
  5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

2 straight trips with no points in the last 2 min of regulation hurt

all in all if there is a good loss this was it as they will learn from this...have to learn how to win

naz play more in the low post please, smart with a little coming out party in the 2nd half

TheRealist and ParadiseiNC like this.
  6. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Frickin WW up by 7 or so decided to sit on the lead. This win was in our grasp. Not a bad loss, but a bummer.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I agree that it sucked but they did not look good. They looked lazy. No energy and a serious coaching lapse by not fouling at the end.

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

We were so much better with our guards which was the difference then we melted down. Wade didn't seem to have much of a plan

Not sure how we don't go with bigby & emmitt there most of the game. Bigby Williams had more of an impact than Reid in just 9 minutes. And Emmitt is a presence.

Naz had the most face time with like 41 mins. He just puts in almost no defensive effort at all. I'd do the opposite and bench him. He certainly looks like he knows he's one and done. Not sure what's up with waters either. Looks like he's in his own head at times.

Wade didn't have a good last 3 minutes in regulation either. Milk clock yes but gotta be aggressive still. We played scared.

We don't block out or crash the boards. Fsu got 7 off rebounds in one possession.

I wouldn't foul with the game tied much less with 10 secs to give the other team the lead.

And the team played hard minus Naz. Just played passive as shit late once we ran clock up 7.

Should have kept the ball in smarts hands. He was feeling it outside and beating his guy off the dribble. He's 6'4 and was too much for him. But not sure he even touched the ball after he went on that run.

Wade has to recognize that given waters was a turnover machine and adjust. Frustrating loss. Gave it away and that's tough to swallow. I didn't catch Wade's presser but I probably don't want to hear it.

Lsu and okie st in consolation match Sunday. 3pm. Won't be easy.

9. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

I agree with all of this.

10. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

So now you wanna bunt?