Horns have no respect

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BayouBengal, Dec 8, 2002.

1. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

I have been browsing at HornFans.com and these guys have NO respect at all! Almost every single post is something about how the Cotton Bowl was weak for selecting LSU and how Texas deserves something better than the SEC's leftovers. Several fans also stated they would not be going to the game to see Texas play such a horrible team.

I do beleive LSU is fortunate to be in this situation after having to deal with injuries to Mauk and Toefield. The departure of D. James really hurt the team also. I beleive with everyone healthy we could have had a 3 loss regular season with a great shot against UGA. I am just waitng for Simms to choke in the big games like he seems to always do.

2. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

yeah I been lurking over there myself....

I have alot of respect for Texas especially since my sister somehow ended up going to school over there, but those arrogant pricks, are starting to remind me of Auburn Fans, No good Lowlifes....LSU is the trash of the SEC, and all they have to do is show up and win, and if we Have Chrissy Simms that we would love him like they do....if I remember right they were ready to Lynch him after the Oklahoma loss...

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Shhhhhhhh! Let them underestimate us. I'll bet their team does too. That's the formula that Tennessee used last year and Florida this year, and it bought them both a loss.

Please, please, Br'er Longhorn! Please don't throw us in that briar patch!

4. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Let every member of our team know . . .

the lack of respect and regard that the Texas Longhorn Nation has for each of them, their families, their teammates, coaches, school, homes and children. Let each member of the Tiger football team know that the Texas Longhorn Nation regards everything LSU as BENEATH CONTEMPT . . . NOT WORTH A CUP OF WARM SPIT.

LSU football team members: think about this and let it motivate you as you prepare to play the favored Longhorns. Let them know that

YOU WILL NOT YIELD.

5. diehardLSUfan

diehardLSUfan Founding Member

I whole heartedly agree

We should copy and paste comments written by Texas fans and somehow get them to the LSU players. Their fans remind me of the Illinois fans last year saying that we weren't a good enough opponent for them.

6. tigers

tigers Founding Member

i CAN SAY ONLY ONE THING ABOUT LIVING IN THE LAND OF THE university of texas, IT SUCKS!! They think their you know what does not stink and of course, we know it does. They think our beloved TIGERS are the lowest form of life and should not even be on the same football field as the almighty Horns. Well excuse the f... out of me! We will show them what we are made of in Louisiana! In my humble opinion, I believe we match up very well with UT and that will be their down fall. They will NEVER see us coming, and we will show th

7. EastBankTiger

EastBankTiger Founding Member

You'd think that 13 - 5 and 72 - 67 would teach them....

that's ok - let's let football make it 3 for 3 :) hehe

8. NORTHTEXHORN

NORTHTEXHORN Founding Member

I came here at the request of BayouBengal. He said it was a straight up board! Arrogant A-holes! Oh well! Trust me, we are taking LSU seriously. There have been comments made about Notre Dame not getting a bid and that upset a bunch of UT fans because of their larger than life profile! We were looking to really strap in on those spoiled brats! I look forward to the cotton bowl! I am a longtime fan of LSU! Cant root for them this time though! I am burnt Orange through and through! One thing that does worry me is our not so good bowl record over the past 5 years! Hopefuuly we can get out of that stigma! We should be pretty healthy this time. I think the Tigers are a little banged up, if I am correct! Just wanted to stop in and say hello and wish your team good luck! should be a good game! NTH

9. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Brace yourself boys. I live in Dallas and I am all to familiar with the likes of the UT fan. It is best we dont entertain them. The Ags refer to them as Sips. We will learn soon enough that these guys make Arkansas fans look like Conneticut fans.

Prepare yourself for arrogance none seen.

Also I would not go to there board if I were you. They do nothing but insult you.

10. NORTHTEXHORN

NORTHTEXHORN Founding Member

TexasTigers, If you support the Aggies then I expect those type of comments. I have never heard a Texas fan speak badly about LSU. Lets just play the game, let the best team win and stop trying to create this arrogant stigma thing! NTH