Horns have no respect

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BayouBengal, Dec 8, 2002.

1. Longhorn24

Longhorn24 Freshman

As NTH has said, we respect and like the LSU Tigers mainly because y'all have always hated the aggies. That alone deserves respect.

Hornfans is a large board and filled with some folks with over-inflated opinions of themselves.

Don't really know anything about Longhornfanzone. I am sure they will show proper respect if they say so.

We have probably the smallest board member wise at Horns Illustrated but that allows us to keep a handle on most of the posters also.

We respect pretty much anyone except the Aggies. You are welcome to come and visit and talk football. But please, all flamers should go to HornFans. They like that stuff.

Horns Illustrated

Just go to the board you care to visit when you get there. You must be registered to post on everything but the Ticket board I think.

Welcome.

2. Horns Illustrated is my favorite Horns page so far. The first two I tried did nothing but aggrevate me (not to mention remind me of Auburn fans.) H.ILL is pretty cool though, class people.

3. Doc_Horn

Doc_Horn Freshman

yes folks

come on over to hornsillustrated

i think you will find a lot of thoughtful but passionate horn fans that are for the most part, thoughtful of others

and by the way, we do have 1 too many former tulane hc's
    ( davis)

he is not too p[opular with most horn fans

here is the LINK

4. Dugzy33

Dugzy33 Freshman

Oregon horn

Hey what part of oregon?
    pm me if you dont want all to know!
    I am in the great northwest also!
    HOOK EM

5. NORTHTEXHORN

NORTHTEXHORN Founding Member

Dugzy, you ARE the great Norhtwest Bro.! NTH

6. PoorAggies

PoorAggies Freshman

Hornfans has many idiot posters (It's still a notch above Soonerfans.com).

Honestly though, it really shouldn't bother anyone (as adults) who is saying what. Others' opinions are pretty worthless. Hornfans has so many armchair coaches/quarterbacks it's not funny! I was actually hoping for an SEC team in a bowl at the start of the season anyway (Southern bias and Pac-10/Big-10 are usually overrated). Hopefuly it'll be a close game and I'll get my money's worth for $75 . Youch.... pricey!

7. nt

nt Freshman

Re: Re: rebuttal

Bayou Bengal,

For the Simms jinx to work the opponent must be ranked in the Top 10. Last time I checked you guys ain't ranked anywhere near that. Hookem

8. Hairy Scotsman

Hairy Scotsman Freshman

Something to keep in mind when....

encountering the free-range rude who are clad in burnt-orange: it's a fact of life that there's "one in every crowd". Increase the size of the crowd, and you'll increase the number of right wankers.

TEXAS has a student population right around 50,000, and the alumni ranks are every bit as full as you would imagine them to be. There are a TON of Longhorn fans, ergo there are more jerks in burnt orange than there are jerks in most other colors, by default. It's simply a question of arithmetic.

By and large, however, the Longhorn faithful are about like folk from other large institutions -- with the exception of aTm and Oklahoma, of course. Nobody is like THEM. :p

9. Fritzz

Fritzz Founding Member

Try living in Austin.

10. Fritzz

Fritzz Founding Member

Today on the Zone, one TX faithful was angry that Auburn was getting more money than TX in their Bowl Game. Tears me up!