HornsFans are Ticked Off & Relieved

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by TigerPass, Feb 3, 2005.

1. TigerPass

TigerPass Founding Member

I thought it'd be interesting to read what the Longhorn fans had to say about RP bolting for Tigerland.
    They're raking him over the coals to say the least. And while at first they were just as pissed as we were happy that RP chose LSU, they seem relieved now.
    They call him an egomaniac and a liar for starters. It gets worse.
    Apparently there was an interview with his step-dad that makes the entire family look like just a bunch of schmucks.
    He's made out to be T.O. and Randy Moss personified.
    All that aside.........I just want him to kick ass on the field and win some games. Like all of them.
    Maybe he needs to get the crap knocked out of him a few times to make him grow up. (On the football field, of coarse! :hihi: )
    Bob

btw.......tiger baseball.......just can't wait!!:thumb:

2. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

Yep, he's all the talk around here. I keep telling my Texas friends that they'd better quit worrying about who LSU got and start worrying about who Oklahoma got. :hihi:

3. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Frankly who really cares what UT fans think.
    Fact is these grown people are saying horrible things about an 18 year old kid..

Kind of sad actually. But having been around Big 12 fans for 13 years now, I sort of understand it...

4. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

In all fairness, UT has the most talented fanbase for avoiding their real problems. Every year they find a scapegoat. Just in the last few years, it's been Simms, and Mack Brown, and Vincent Young, back to Mack Brown, and now Perriloux.

Take OU fans for example. They have had their own letdowns the last couple of years, and I generally do not hear them whining about why they lost. They just know they did, and they don't like it.

UT Fan can jump in a lake, for all I care.

5. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

Most years, they're easier to tolerate around early October.
    Just after Oklahoma dusts their azzes. :lol:

6. G-LSU

G-LSU Founding Member

All of the Sports radio stations in Dallas are crucifing this kid, wishing him failure and saying he came across way to cocky in his press confrence. I am glad adn shocked he came to LSU after UT's success in the Rose Bowl and losing Coach Saban. I guess he feels he has a better chance of winning the Starting QB position...:geauxtige

7. TigerSnarl

TigerSnarl Air Conditioned Gypsy

Maybe Mack will get another raise for losing the RP derby. :yelwink2:

8. Fritzz

Fritzz Founding Member

Yep, they are ripping him in Austin. One of the UT grads in my office left after he signed with LSU and has been out all week morning. I told all the UT fans that RP would sign with LSU back in July. They gave me bull until Wednesday morning. Now he is the lowest of low.

9. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

HornFans.com goes down whenever things get bad for Texas.....I find it hilarious.