Horror in Paris

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Agreed. I am gonna call this martins theory of assimilation and pretend I made it up

Bengal B likes this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

So essentially they are only a minor annoyance as long as you keep the population under control. Like cockroaches.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You could have pulled it off before everybody had google.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I bet Angela Merkel already regrets ignoring the implications of MToA

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Not only that but I think they will lose their awful cultural identity and within two generations I am banging their ladies after our atheism club meeting

Bengal B likes this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

How are you planning to live that long?

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I don't like broccoli and exercise but I do it for the ladies

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Ladies like broccoli men? Eeuuu

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Not in the normal sense of the term. Brainwashing is systematic psychological indoctrination through torture and propaganda. The Emperor of Japan has been around for 2,600 years in a culture that does not have a western-style religion. The Emperor was accorded the greatest respect and loyalty but it was not like a deity as we understand it.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The kamikaze pilots did what they did out of a sense of duty to prevent American warships from shooting down their other planes. Much the same as an American soldier sacrificing himself to save the lives of his comrades. The difference being that the kamikaze pilots were trained to do just that and had forehand knowledge that they were going to die; where a soldier in battle performs his heroic sacrifice on the spur of the moment in the heat of battle.

Pilots selected to be kamikaze were carefully selected according to certain standards. An only son or only surviving son would be exempt from becoming a kamikaze pilot. On the other hand muslims will use anybody they can to perform suicide bombings. Men, women and children.

I can understand how an ignorant camel herder from an isolated village could be convinced he would become a martyr and collect his 72 or whatever number virgins but what about the more educated martyrs? Mohammad Atta was college educated yet he trained for years and learned to fly in order to destroy the World Trade Center. Did he really believe all that claptrap about going directly to paradise?