Horror in Paris

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The airstrikes we have been doing are not as effective at eliminating wiping ISIS off the face of the earth as they should be. It's like Vietnam when we dropped more bombs on the jungle than the combined number of bombs we dropped on Germany and Japan in WWII. If we had bombed Hanoi and other major cities and mined the harbor at Haiphong we could have won in short order. Aren't the Islamic State headquarters in Raqqa? Level the damn city to the ground. Destroy all the refineries that are a source of revenue for ISIS. They can be rebuilt.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-u-efforts-cut-off-090013562.html

el005639 likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Well, 25 killed in Mali. I wonder how long this will be a weekly event. Still amazed it doesn't happen once a week in midsize American cities.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That's the thing I always wondered about. Terrorists hit symbolic targets in places like New York and DC. It would cause a lot more fear an loathing among the general population if they hit targets in small to midsize cities. There are events with respectable size crowds almost everywhere. Concerts, high school sports, schools, traffic courts. And the list goes on an on. It's a good thing I'm not a terrorist.

4. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

As I hope you are out of town when their death squads, suicide bombers and beheaders come to your neighborhood. I couldn't care any less who converts to Islam, if you can dunk a basketball or score a touchdown if you are a Muslim I have no use for you, just as they have no use for me.......

5. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

This is just a little skirmish in the sand, these Muslims will never be a problem over here......Obama will have them taken care of in a couple weeks.

Bengal B likes this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

martin will be sitting in a quaint little cafe in Tehran when the terrorist evaporate New York with a nuke Iran gives them courtesy of Barackmed Hussein Obamahammad.

7. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

9. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

nevermind the women and children who cant read and dont even know what ISIS is.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

1. I don't believe Shane and and friends are really genocidal.

2. I think it vividly indicates how racist we are as a society how little we care about Kenya and Mali. Terrorists should kill white people if they are looking for outrage. They were smart to attack the western hotel in Mali, but could have done better if they attacked white folks at the airport.

LSUMASTERMIND likes this.