House Votes to Change the Way Economic Legislation is Scored

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

If you don't get why that's a problem then you need to take an economics 101 class....if you can't get that then I can't help you. My understanding of macroeconomics is not in question.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Sounds like it is. You haven't posted a. Single link to the math they want to use.

Pony up.

3. Tiger in NC

You don't know much about mathematics do you? Congress is 83% white because nearly 100% of the Republicans are white you dumb ass. 60% of Democrats are White. Jesus, if you can't get this then I need to stop wasting my time with you. I'll shut up when I get good and ready to and when all you have left is to tell me to shut the fuck up then you've reached the end of your intellectual capacity

4. Tiger in NC

No, I'm done with your ignorance for one day. It doesn't do any good to keep presenting the facts because facts don't matter to you.

red55 likes this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What math figures have you linked?

How on earth can we debate a change in math without the examples?

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I know that 83% of the United States congresses men and women elected are white.

Sounds like a national problem to me.

Sweet personal attacks.

I guess you really wanted to debate huh.

7. Tiger in NC

27 out of 37 hispanics in the 114th congress which comprises both the house and senate are democrats. Of 43 African Americans in congress, 41 of them are democrats. So yeah, I can dispute that there are more hispanic democrats in higher office, in fact almost three times as many. better check your facts next time hoss....

8. Tiger in NC

Yes, I did want to debate, not baby sit. I realize that you know that 83% of the US congress are white. Do you know why? Let me help you because you obviously need it and I'm not that busy right now. You see in the House there are 247 Republicans and 188 Democrats and in the Senate there are 54 Republicans and 46 Democrats for a total of 301 Republicans and 234 Democrats. Out of those 301 Republicans exactly 3 (1%) of them are African American and 10 (3%) are Hispanic. Out of those 234 Democrats there are 41 (18%) African Americans and 27 (12%) Hispanics. You still think both parties are the reason that only 17% of the current congress are minorities? Hell no. The Republicans are 96% white in congress....and that's an even higher number than the 89% of citizens who call themselves Republicans. 4% of their representation are minorities, dude......4%......while minorities make up 28% of the overall population. So let's review: 28% of population are minorities....30% of dem representation are minorities compared to 4% for Republicans. If you cannot see the disparity here then you are simply not smart enough for me to help you understand.

Pal, you were the one who started with the "shut your fucking mouth" comments so please don't whine to me about attacks. It's an online chat forum and if your skin isn't thick enough then stay out of it.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

And when will you pick up on the fact that these white people are VOTED in?

You want them to resign?

What is your god damn point?

It's a known fact for decades the majority of blacks are democrats.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yea. Some giant conspiracy. Slavery is on the rise again. Women will soon be caged only to be used for our pleasure and the supreme race will rule.

Meanwhile, decades of black voters voting democrat has gotten them where exactly?

Last edited: Jan 10, 2015