House Votes to Change the Way Economic Legislation is Scored

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

No, I want them to be more inclusive and not just the party of white and right, which by the way was the original point you were trying to make.....you know...... that the Republicans are NOT white and right, but you've obviously given up on that hope and now you are changing the subject again. I've made my God Damn point, son....when will you?

2. Tiger in NC

none of the above, but the Repulicans still are the party of white and right and offered nothing to dispel that. and you can't because it is the truth

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Its not exclusive. You can prove that even if you tried. There is no "white" requirement.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Exactly, deflect.

I'll ask again, what are Dems doing for Blacks that Republicans aren't?

5. Tiger in NC

I don't have to prove it. When I go to the park and I see a creature with wings, feathers, a bill and that creature is quacking....I know it's a duck. I don't have to prove to anyone else it is a duck because anyone with half a brain can see that it is a duck.
    I have given you all the evidence any sane person would need to recognize that the Republican party is the party of white people, and specifically white christians. I do not need you to agree.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So the NBA is just for blacks?

Bengal B likes this.
  7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Democrats aren't trying to keep them from voting.... republicans have even admitted they are doing that.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  8. Tiger in NC

It's not a matter of what Dems are doing for them, it's more about what Republicans are doing to alienate them. The Republican party has enacted voter suppression laws all over the south and some midwestern states that are directed at keeping minority and low income voters out of the process. The Supreme Court, in a heavily partisan move, gutted the voting rights act of 1964 just a few months ago and paved the way for discriminatory voting laws. Lastly, the Republicans have stood in the way of immigration reform for so long that they may have alienated the fastest growing voter bloc for decades to come. Given all of these and the dismal number of minorities represented in the Republican party, whether in the house or senate, it is hard NOT to conclude that there are, at the very least, racial undertones that permeate from them.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yea because when the Dems had full control they did so much for blacks/immigration.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Then give me some quotes.

More than likely it's a select few just like the select few nut job liberals who do their thing.