Houston Game Watch

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DaNutria, Apr 19, 2005.

1. DaNutria

DaNutria Founding Member

2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Do you all have a baseball dance equivalent to the second down dance for football?

3. DaNutria

DaNutria Founding Member

No, We used to sit in left field and harass the opponents left fielder all game. It was hard to come up with dances/cheers at baseball games when you had to compete with the likes of "The Bird Man".

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i think a nutria dance would rule.

5. Mystikalilusion

Mystikalilusion Founding Member

I went to that happy hour and nobody was there. The North Houston chapter is where it's at for Houston-LSU fans, methinks.

6. DaNutria

DaNutria Founding Member

That would rule, I just don't want that damn Nutria at the Zephyrs games to take credit for it.

I hear that the North Houston group has good happy hours / events, but since I live in Pearland I will not be going to North Houston any time soon. I have been to Woodrows for the football games and I went to the crawfish boil last year and I have had a great time at all of them.

I did not go to the happy hour last week, but it is sad to hear no one else was there. When I first moved to Houston, there was a happy hour every week and it rocked! There were always plenty of people at those.

7. Obi-Wan Tiger

Obi-Wan Tiger Founding Member

I'm in Pearland also...Silverlake to be exact...how about you? I see quite a few LSU bumper stickers in Pearland.

8. DaNutria

DaNutria Founding Member

I am in Silverlake also. You are correct, there are many LSU bumper stickers around town and LSU flags flying outside many homes. I suspect when they open the new BW3's on 518, it will quickly become a hangout for Tiger fans during the games.

9. Mystikalilusion

Mystikalilusion Founding Member

I'll be in San Diego this weekend but if anyone goes to the Crawfish boil by Minute Maid park, let me know how it went and how many LSU alumni's showed up.