How about dem Saints !!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Dec 29, 2002.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Gotta love em.

SabanFan - Any thoughts on the saints coming on strong the last month of the season ;)

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Further trials and Travails of a Saints fan

Joe Horn and Bryan Cox get after it on the sidelines at the beginning of the game. Panther DBs are fired up by comments Joe Horn made after the last meeting. Willie Roaf's wife pregnant by Joe Horn. Any common threads here? That motormouth has got to go. He's a cancer. Aaron Brooks got the big contract and shut it down for the remainder of the season. I saw Jay Fiedler walking off the field after the Miami loss today. His look told you he was so mad and upset that you'd best give him a wide berth. I don't ever see that look on Brooks' face. Turley has not made one block since he was interviewed by Jim Rome after the win over Green Bay. The entire O line has sucked since game 7. The Saint's do not have one NFL linebacker on the roster. Need I go on?

3. StarscreamLSU

StarscreamLSU Founding Member

I saw Jay Fiedler walking off the field after the Miami loss today. His look told you he was so mad and upset that you'd best give him a wide berth. I don't ever see that look on Brooks' face.

NO kidding!

He always has that stupid grin on his face!

Interception!

Stupid grin.

Sack!

Stupid grin.

grrr...

4. spazzes out......

stupid grin