How about injuries

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeafValleyBatnR, Sep 22, 2003.

1. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

Does anybody know how the tigers came out of the UGA game. I do not remember anybody come off the field hurt but I did here at halftime Hill was going to be out of the second Half and then he was in the game the second half

NEXT its your turn

2. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

http://www.lsusports.net/article.cfm?ref=0001355B-36AB-1F6F-B6AB80D1FCB7DB2B

3. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

Thanks Mobile

I bet you are beating your chest in the state of Alabama I am in the Southern part of Alabama on business and I get the Mobile Register every morning just so I can read what the Bama and War Chic are gripping about this week. I am thinking about calling the sound off number.

Next its your turn

4. MobileBengal

Damn skippy I am. I got my just dues last year after proclaiming LSU "Alabama State Champions" in 2001, only to get embarrassed by both teams in 2002. And I was at both of those games. More often than not, I make fun of the people that call in to sound off, so I will probably never make the call myself. They are usually Alabama and Auburn fans making themselves look like dumb-asses, though. I too read the Register everyday, and I tell you, it can be pretty taxing reading that daily venom from SEC parasite Paul Finebaum. At least Neal Mccready is pretty level headed. Though, I have called in to the local radio shows with a few "I told you so's". Last week everyone would wait until I hung up to laugh at me and talk about why LSU would get embarrased without ever mentioning match ups, or any actual knowledge of the game, and most times, it were those exact things I was talking about. Oh well...they are starting to know who I am on one of the shows. I dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing. :shock:

:geaux: :geaux:

5. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

what show are you talking about.....i live in mobile and listen to those shows non-stop

6. grote1947

grote1947 Founding Member

Live from Fishtrap Alabamer

I hear all you guys talk about the idiocy level here in Alerbamer
    ( spelled like they say it). I live on Wolf Bay right above Orange Beach Alabama, and I deal with these people everyday. You know what they call an LSU grad in Alabama? Sir! He or she is usually their boss. Because LSU is a university first with an outstanding record in the business, and medical, world they (the Alabamians)only talk about their so-called athletic prowess. I for one am proud to say Forrest Gump could not have played or graduated from LSU. I have heard to many times in the stands at Tuscaloosa; "Run Forrest Run". And they are proud of it. But I still have never seen anyone tip a pass in from out of bounds and catch it his self like I did Saturday. Who was that player?

7. MobileBengal

Sports Drive on WNSP 105.5.

Hey now, easy on the Bama talk. I am an Alabamian first and foremost, born and raised. I chose to leave the state for schooling because LSU offered me more money than anyone else, but having lived the life, I really miss Louisiana. At the time, that was the only thing I cared about (money)- now LSU will forever be a part of me, and I hope to someday make it back to Baton Rouge. Just remember, not everyone from this state chose to attend Alabama or Auburn, and most of the fans you speak of didnt attend any school at all. Everyone here is quick to prounce when someone makes a derogatory blanket statement about Louisianans (as do I), so lets not do the same about other states.

BTW, that was Corey Webster that made that circus catch. Best CB in the league, if I do say so myself. It won him SEC defensive player of the week.

8. Tigerfan1969

Tigerfan1969 Freshman

Here is a quote from www.dandydon.com about status of injuries:

"Marquise Hill, Adrian Mayes and Eric Alexander practiced Monday with red jerseys. All three players are expected to play against State. Kirston Pittman and Terrell McGill, who played only a few plays against Georgia because of injuries, are expected to receive more playing time against MSU."

:geaux: