How about the Tigers???

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by scrappy, Mar 25, 2006.

1. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Eventhough I've said that LSU wouldnt beat Duke the other day and I've questioned some things about this team, I will say that I really am happy and proud for these guys. I've been following them for a while and I've been there at every game for the last few years. Im so happy for DMitch for getting rewarded for all his efforts in the good times and the bad with this team. These guys do deserve a lot of credit. I'd say there were maybe a handful of people out there who really thought LSU was going to go the final four. I was not one of them. But, this team has made a believer of me and I am just blown away by this bunch. They are scary. I know some of you guys hate me b/c you think Im anti LSU, but that is very far from the truth. I do support the Tigers. I'm damn proud of they way this team has come through all the struggles of the year to get where they are. This team deserves nothing but good things when they get back to this town. They truly have shocked the basketball world.

2. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good post scrappy

3. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

Great post scrappy! I take you at your word, don't live in the area so I don't hear your show. I don't think anyone could fault you for not projecting the Tigers to the final 4. When the tounament started, I would not have either. The team has gelled at the right time, Thomas got over his injury. They are young, and the head coach unproven at this level. But these kids HAVE HEART, that's obvious. They believe in themselves and want to show the world they are better than the world believed they are. They are doing it.

:geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige

4. Cajun J

Cajun J Founding Member

If we improve our free throw percentage, we may be unstoppable!

5. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

I agree. I can admit that I was wrong. I, as well as everyone else here, knew this team had the talent. I just don't think there were too many people out there that called this. I know I didn't. I know I'm harsh on some things and I say some things, (many things) that don't turn out to be right. I will say this though, after watching this team last year, walk off the floor in Boise after getting embarassed and watching them now is just unreal. They have overcome so many obstacles to get where they are and they deserve all the accolades and cheers they get.

6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

true.........way to man up scrap.......good job

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Shut the hell up scrap. We want to hear from fans who don't need to get to the Final Four to believe in this team.

8. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

He's always starting these BS threads calling attention to himself. He can post his junk elsewhere.

9. Broke

Broke Founding Member

At least let him swallow that Humble Pie before you punch him in the gut!

10. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

I give him props for admitting he was wrong...lots of people come here to draw attention to themselves. WHo cares?

BTW...Scrap...the title should be "How 'bout 'dem Tigahs". :hihi: