How about the Tigers???

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by scrappy, Mar 25, 2006.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

give him a break. he's admitted the error of his ways and will now be truly fair and balanced.......

2. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

We should be used to the routine. It happens in each sport, a few times a year.

A few years ago, I said the Earth was flat. I was wrong. I admit it now. :hihi:

3. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Well I'll say this in my own defense. I was defending John Brady and the LSU basketball program over the last few years when people were saying that Brady had to go and that LSU basketball wouldn't go anywhere with Brady. I was paying my way into or having to find a way into games over the last few years. I'm just as loyal to LSU bball as any of you. I've been through the last few years with you guys. One guy used to call my show and accuse me of getting free stuff from John Brady b/c I talked good about the bball program last year when no one was going to the games. I personally didn't think that this team would go to the final 4. I thought they were a sweet 16 team. I thought next year would be the banner year. For anyone to accuse me of not being an LSU basketball fan is nuts. I think even fans of something can think their team might lose. I thought this team would lose to Duke. I was wrong and I admit it. I was wrong about this team and the final 4. Not too many people said they would make it here anyway. :geauxtige

4. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Give the devil his due, fellas. I heard scrappy say on his show Friday, when they were discussing the Texas game, that it would be hard not pick LSU because he's learned that it's not so wise to pick against them. I'd say maybe ol' scrap's coming around!:thumb:

5. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

I've been speaking highly of this team the last few years and people called me crazy. I was a big supporter last year and no one wanted to hear it. Its funny how things have changed.

6. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I love these people who call ol' scrap out non-stop. You guys are grade A hilarious. :eek: