How are fans going to be able to go to BOISE?!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by jbuzze1, Mar 13, 2005.

1. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

ive been to boise a couple of times and loved it. its much milder than youd think (lows in mid 30s all this week---not bad for 48th parallel in winter). im gonna go and bring my mountain bike---its great for that.

hoping i dont have to pay too much for tix.

2. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

If your going you need to hook up a Tigerforums sign that would be sweet and would earn you a crap load of rep points. And it would just be sweet.

3. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

i should have said i'd do that if someone in BR would get me tix. but i'll do it just the same-you just might need to run a magnifying glass over you're TV screen.

4. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

well i am hoping i will get to see em on tv being in tx the might have the ttu game on here. BUT i got insurance and bought the ncaa madness thing so i can watch all the games on the computer. so if i watch the lsu game and see ya i will do a screen save and post the picture here.

5. purplejoe

purplejoe Founding Member

Damn, I'd love to go to Boise, but I just dont have the funding for it right now. It's great that the Tigers are in the tourney though. I'm looking forward to seeing them on tv hopefully making a good run. :geauxtige