How Are You Killing The Time?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal B, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Winston1 and Rolan like this.
  2. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

On serious note, Prime has bunch of old SciFi shows on. Watching with daughter. She loved Farscape. Enjoying SG1 as well even though it starts out kinda slow.

3. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Not sure if I should be thankful or jealous of all the tv time you all are getting. No changes for me. Other than some overtime and a mask.I wouldn't mind a few days off but at this point it would mean either I am sick or someone close to me is. Think I'll just go to work. Did get to watch a football game last night. LSU took Klempson to the woodshed (again).
    Geaux Tigers!

furduknfish likes this.
  4. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

I'm working my typical 50 hours. Planted a couple more rows in the garden tonight. Fished a little tonight, white perch are chewing in the sticks. I'll try and post a pic tomorrow.

It's a full moon and the tides are moving good tomorrow. So, decided to take the day off and go crabbing. I'll report back tomorrow night.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Wherevdo you go crabbing from Bogalusa?

I see now that Grand Isle is closed except for permanent residents. Even if you own property there you have to show a drivers license with a Grand Isle address. Lots of people own camps there.

6. KyleK

Gonna go find a spot between Mandeville and Slidell...I'm thinking LaCombe area.

Bengal B likes this.
  7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

GiantDuckFan and Bengal B like this.
  8. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I watched some of the Saints/Vikings NFCCG last night. I was at that game, and I'll tell you the truth, it was so emotionally intense that I've only watched it in its entirety 1 time since then. 3 1/2 hours of nailbiting, added to which, I went to the game with a bad case of tendonitis in the knee, and was in horrible pain the whole game. So just never comfortable. Funny thing is, I talked to one of my old college buddies a few weeks after the Super Bowl, and he asked me how I thought I would have taken it if Hartley had missed the FG. I realized at that moment that it never even occurred to me that he could have missed. I knew we won the moment he ran on the field.

APPTiger, kcal and Bengal B like this.
  9. KyleK

Did ok. In 2 hours from the road, caught probably 50 and kept about half (undersized or female). Fun afternoon.

20200409_170509-360x640.jpg

kcal, APPTiger, el005639 and 2 others like this.
  10. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

So where did you end up? Live in the Dell and see people crabbin round bridges along Chef all the time. Might have to give it a whirl.

Bengal B likes this.