How Can Guys be So Stupid?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Proud Tiger, Jul 23, 2004.

1. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

That's right, none of these guys think they are going to get caught or they have tempers that they just cannot control. As far as Kobie, I'll give him his day in court before making any harsh judgements as far as the rape is concerned. There are way to many conflicting reports on this case for us to form an opinion I think. As far as his selfishness and whining, etc with the Lakers, all of that appears to be true, he is a spoiled brat. And of course he did committ adultery.

2. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I thought the sarcasm was clearly evident. Not sure if he just missed it or didn't read the rest of your post.

3. wesfau

wesfau Founding Member

D'oh. That was the problem. I'll just sit here with my head hung in shame. :(

4. BB

BB Founding Member

Now, now - keep that head up...

There will plenty of time to hang your head in shame after the LSU / Auburn game! :grin:

5. wesfau

wesfau Founding Member

Dammit. Just when I think I've got the shakes under control, you have to go and bring up a football game.

Is the season here yet??

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I agree.

None of them had fathers to teach them how to be a man and do things the right way.

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Lemarcus Rowell will have a long way to go to beat Cecil "The Diesel" Collins in how to screw up your career with stupid moves. He had the potential to be the best back at LSU ever, but got dismissed, then transferred and got dismissed at McNeese, got drafted by the NFL anyway and was looking good but got dismissed and finally jailed.

8. Shadeauxcaster

Shadeauxcaster Founding Member

Gotta throw this in, I gotta give Kobe the benefit of the doubt as far as being guilty of Rape, but what he admitted to is enough for character judgments.

9. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

Opelika is a hotbed of bama fans :grin: It's the truth but I'm only kidding. Thought I better make that clear for my bama friend here. :grin:

10. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

Regardless of our views on MJ, it is against the law so if the najority of people think MJ is no big deal then we should change the law. Meanwhile, enforce it!! :shock: