How Can Guys be So Stupid?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Proud Tiger, Jul 23, 2004.

1. LSULax22

LSULax22 Freshman

The world is in their hands.... and then they snort it, smoke it, or rape it and throw it all away...

2. friday

friday Founding Member

I remember LSU recruiting this guy hard with LSU being one his finalists. maybe, this wouldn't have happended if he was under the tutelage of nick saban. however, as we know from the melvin oliver situation, NO school is immune from bad apples.

3. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

Must be something they put in the spinach dip down there :D

4. bayoutider

That was quite a saga Red, Cecil just couldn't stay straight.

5. bayoutider

I don't know if you are always right but you are right on with that. ;)

6. freddy

freddy Founding Member

Cecil never was straight at LSU. It just finally caught up to him. Cecil has no one to blame but himself and he was given many opportunities but from what I have heard people around Leesville knew what he was up to before he came to LSU. Maybe if someone back then would have got on Cecil he may have turned out better.

That is one thing I like about Saban. He seems to be the type of coach who doesn't just tell his players what they want to hear. He is up front and takes an interest in not only their athletics but also their academics and personal life. I think if more coaches at the junior high and school levels and people in their communities did the same some of these guys may turn out a little better by the time they are ready for college.