How can you Tell your in Starkville

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeafValleyBatnR, Sep 24, 2002.

1. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

How can you tell when you are in a Starkville Hotel? When you call the Front desk and Say you have a leak in the sink and they tell you to Go ahead.

ITS SO LOUD YOUR DEAF

2. Dixie Darlin

Dixie Darlin Founding Member

Thats too funny! I have a good one. Two men both on death row. One is a Bama fan one is a barner.
    Judge gives them the choice of death by electricution or injection with the Aids virus. Bama fan says "electricute me I want it over quick. Barner says "heck no, inject me with the aids virus. The guard is walking the barner back to his cell and says "man are you crazy thats going to a long suffering death. The Barner laughs and says "Naa I'll have the last laugh because I'm wearing a condom!:D

3. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

Thats a good one too. I posted my joke on Tiger Rag and they took it down. I posted it last night when I posted on here and this morning when I was checking my emails I went to tiger rag to see what was up as I do everyday. They had taken down my post. I think that was pretty crappy.

ITS SO LOUD YOUR DEAF

4. CrimsonBaritone

CrimsonBaritone Freshman

Well I tell you what. When we came to LSU in 2000 I saw a few fullmoons and a few birds flying. And a TON of EAT CROW BAMA signs. But in my long band career I have never seen someone moon us with ROLL TIDE painted on his butt. That is until we went to MSU. It was hilarous. What I wanted to know what did he do the work himself with a mirror(or good enough to do it without a mirror) or did he have someone else paint it on his butt for him?!?!? If that MSU fan is out please give us our answer. That is absoulty the funniest thing I have ever seen!!!! Well that and the passed out guy at Ole Miss that we had to step over to get to the field at halftime!
    Roll Tide and Geaux Tigers!

5. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

That's terrible. I would never stoop

so low as to harass the Bama Band. I did, however, stoop that low to harass the Florida Band during their pre-game warmups in the parking lot during a LSU home game a few years back.

6. CrimsonBaritone

CrimsonBaritone Freshman

Hey I appreciate that alot. I don't normally talk about other band but I did see florida's band at the SEC championship in 99, I was totally unimpressed with them. I thought that there were several high school bands better than them!