How do I ........

Discussion in 'Old New Member & Help Forum' started by ozarkbengal, Oct 11, 2010.

1. ozarkbengal

ozarkbengal Founding Member

Trying to get into the game. How do I take a portion of a reply and quote reply to it without replying to the whole reply. And, how do you "bold" a portion of the reply you are replying to. Dang, that sounds pretty dumb when i read it back to myself. Anyone following me. Thanks.

2. khounba

khounba Founding Member

Not sure I understand exactly what you are asking, but like below you just hit quote reply and delete anything you don't want. Leave the quote tags on the ends.

[ QUOTE=ozarkbengal;1137412]Trying to get into the game. How do I take a portion of a reply and quote reply to it without replying to the whole reply. And, how do you "bold" a portion of the reply you are replying to. Dang, that sounds pretty dumb when i read it back to myself. Anyone following me. Thanks.[/QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE=ozarkbengal;1137412]Trying to get into the game. How do I take a portion of a reply and quote reply to it without replying to the whole reply. Thanks.[/QUOTE ]

Just highlight what you want bolded and click the bold button on the top left.

3. ozarkbengal

ozarkbengal Founding Member

Thanks