How do you like the Saints chances...

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by diamondheadtiger, Dec 20, 2009.

1. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

If they catch Dallas again in the playoffs?

2. arizonafan

arizonafan Veteran Member

If the Saints play like they did last night then they probably lose again. Dallas didn't win that game lucky. We won the Washington lucky. The Saints defense is going to have to step it up big time.

3. burlesontiger

burlesontiger Founding Member

I'd reserve judgment until we see who all comes back from injuries. The Saints played like they did at the beginning of the year for a reason-that wasn't luck. I wish they hadn't lost to Dallas, but I'm not sorry they lost so the whole undefeated thing can be forgotten and they can focus on the real goal. They now know (hopefully) that they are not anointed, they just have to go out and work hard with something to prove like they did earlier. The Saints are as good or better than any other team in the NFC- I think any of them can beat each other in the playoffs. Home field is still key, despite last night's debacle.

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

18-1 Super Bowl Champs is what I expect, even after last night.

Just a minor blip on the radar.

5. burlesontiger

burlesontiger Founding Member

Well, Carolina 26, Minn 7. Last night's game don't mean a thing.

6. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Saints been on the decline aside from the Pats game for quite some time. The intensity from the first half of the season is gone. Sure they are capable of beating any of the NFC teams mentioned, but they will need the team that started the season to do it.

7. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

The Saints have had several key injuries over the past 3-4 weeks that has had an affect on their performance. I look to see them close this thing out next Sunday to claim homefield throughout. Once that happens the door is a wide open path to the Superbowl.

8. ok awesome

ok awesome geaux

The Saints played just about as bad as you could expect for the first 3 quarters and ended up a Devery Henderson drop away from a tie game in the 4th.

I'm not worried if we have to play them again, especially with Ellis, Greer and Gay back.

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Saints get a first round bye, so the Cowboys would have to win a playoff game to play the Saints in said playoffs and we all know that just doesn't happen.

10. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

:lol:
    Thus, making this thread pointless.