How do you like the Saints chances...

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by diamondheadtiger, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

The #1 seed.

2. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

gee, I didn't realize that Dallas beating us in December got us the 1 seed. I must've missed something.:huh:

3. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

you sure did. pay attention.

4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

For reasons I can't figure out yet, I'm suddenly very optimistic about our chances of reaching the Super Bowl, despite the poor finish. Maybe its because we came out of the Carolina game with a couple of close calls injury-wise (mostly thinking about Meachum here), and apparently dodged the bullets. Maybe its because Williams finally got back to aggressive defense like we saw early in the season. Despite the loss, and despite 4 starters on the bench, I thought we looked better defensively than we have in a month. Throw out the 2nd play from scrimmage, and we contained Stewart pretty well.

I've said since the middle part of the season, when we started seeing close games, that the thing we need most is to get everyone healthy. Looks like we'll be that way come next Saturday.

The losing streak is history. Its playoff time, Who Dats!

Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo

5. tigerbait86

tigerbait86 Veteran Member

I like our chances alot!! I counted somewhere between 15-20 players on the injury report before the bucs game. once we heal up i think our d we back to early season form.

6. *LSUTiger*

*LSUTiger* LSU/CLEMSON

Keep talking smack and trash!, bad karma always comes back to you:wink: