How do you represent LSU?

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by BamaBengalTiger, Jun 29, 2009.

1. BamaBengalTiger

BamaBengalTiger Geaux Tigers !!!!!

This may have been covered in the past, but really, how do you represent.
    I have Tiger gear all over my car and truck, and what I wear, and where I work.
    I am always freindly, and go out of my way to wave or say hello. It is so cool to be driving around and see people walking with their AU or UA shirts on, and I always wave. I know they see what I am driving or wearing. I always, and I mean always get a positive response.

And I live in Alabama.

So how do all of you that no longer live in La. treat your adopted home.

(and I don't mean the a_holes. I handle them well, but that is another thread?.)

2. shaqazoolu

shaqazoolu Concentrated Awesome

Well I live in Baton Rouge so it doesn't really apply I guess but I have the decals and license plate and stuff on my truck. Wear the same LSU hat nearly every day, LSU shirts occasionally, have an "LSU room" in my house, the usual stuff.

I did take a trip to Tennessee about 6 months ago and got flipped off like 4 times while driving through Tuscaloosa. I also stopped for breakfast there that morning at like 6am and some Bama fan started talking trash so I just yelled "tiger bait" at him repeatedly as I walked to my truck. Good times.

3. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

I live in Oklahoma and work in Fort Smith, AR. I'm surrounded by OU colors or Arkansas colors, and to this day I still can't tell who hates us more. Both my truck and suv and loaded with purple and gold, my tv room is littered with purple and gold, my GUEST bathroom is ALL LSU, don't get me started on my closet, which lets just say that LSU has made a pretty penny from me. Arkansas fans always mention track or "the boot". Who cares, we have two of these:crystal::crystal:

4. ok awesome

ok awesome geaux

Almost half of my t-shirt wardrobe is LSU related. I have the LSU branded Texas license plate on my car. I have an LSU polo for slightly more formal occasions. I have my LSU diploma hung on the wall in my office.

1 person likes this.
  5. BamaBengalTiger

BamaBengalTiger Geaux Tigers !!!!!

Now thats a great idea. I need to get me some purple and gold flowers to put around my mailbox.

6. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Where I live, no real rival to us, so usually nothing but respect when people make a comment seeing me in my LSU hats or t's. Have over 40 LSU hat's and t's, when I am off of work I am never without 1 on. To the point my kids don't think I look like daddy unless I have an LSU hat on. Don't even get me started on the house.

7. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

I was unaware that you could buy clothing that DOESN'T have LSU on it.

My entire wardrobe is from the Tiger Collection.

Goes over pretty well here in Kentucky - and I always get an "SEC" response from the natives.

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

By not shouting dumb sh*t like "A**hole" at a game while the band is playing.

9. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

i get plenty of dirty looks. from both ou and osu fans.

it takes running into someone else thats an sec person to get a thumbs up. so i primarily get dirty looks.

10. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

That reminds me. Whenever I'm in enemy territory, I'm always hesitant to wear any of my gear when we go out to eat. For all I know, the server or cook is a BAMA homer and will spit in my food (or worse) because they hate us. I've heard the horror stories and it's not beneath them to do it.