How do you represent LSU?

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by BamaBengalTiger, Jun 29, 2009.

1. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

You can achieve this with petunias in the summer and pansies in the winter.

2. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

i bleed purple and gold.

3. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

If that's the case, I've probably consumed about 27 ounces of loogies this year alone. I go out to eat everyday for lunch over here in the Mobile, AL area. I've never really thought about getting my food spit in. :shock:

Preeshate it, fanatic.

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I wear my LSU cell phone holster on a daily basis proudly.

I bought it at the Bayou Bash in February.

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

i have an awesome lsu t shirt that my dad caught at a baseball game. and of course a selection of badass baseball caps.

in new york i see a lot of LSU-branded tourists. fat, jolly folks. i always smile at them, because they look scared in the big city.

6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I have some LSU wardrobe that I wear. A hat, a visor for golf, and an awesome LSU golf bag with matching head-covers.

I don't have too much LSU on my truck, but various ringtones and text messages are sounds of the Golden Band from Tigerland. Central Mississippi is pretty much a 3-way tie with OM, USM, and Miss St. fans, so someone always has something to say.

As soon as I buy a house, I get to throw ALL of my LSU stuff into a big purple and gold shrine.

7. stegaman

stegaman Founding Member

Most of my non-work wardrobe is LSU related, whether T-shirts or baseball caps. My entire living room is covered with random LSU souvenirs, from a wall clock, LSU fan only parking signs, a wind chime, my parents old car window flag from the '80s, and my personal favorite, mardi gras beads from the '00 college world series title game. I have an LSU liscense plate frame on my car.

Living in OK, I get a lot of crap from OU fans who are still upset about the '03 title game. You'd think they would get over it after USC, Boise state, west virginia, or florida, but I don't see it. I actually like the OSU fans, they are realistic. They aren't the biggest Les Miles fans, after they way that he left them, but the love Gundy.

The best story I have about an OU fan talking crap, actually happened at church. My church's music minister is a huge OU fan, and one night about a year ago, he made a joke at the end of choir practice to pray for me because of the "God aweful" shirt that I was wearing. My reply, "if you want to change my shirt, you have to change my blood first." He's been pretty quiet about it since then.:milesmic:

8. charlie_c0756

charlie_c0756 Founding Member

Got the Giant FATHEAD on the wall of one room in the house. I live in an area of Pittsburgh where ALOT of Pitt fans and students live. Many of them love LSU too. It's not unusual to be walking through the grocery store and see someone dressed in the purple and gold. When I'm wearing an LSU shirt, I usually have to stop and talk to someone sharing my love of my school. My car has the plates and my work vehicle has an LSU sticker. VERY seldom do I have to bitchslap someone that's talking bad about the Tigers.

9. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

i am anti-bumper sticker.

i wear lsu basketball shorts around the house, and my championship lsu intramural softball jersey to softball practice. paul byrd gave me one of his lsu baseball hats but my dog ate it.

10. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

purple asters, for summer

[​IMG]

iris, for spring

[​IMG]

crocus, for winter

[​IMG]