How does everyone feel about the POTUS

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Feb 8, 2013.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Being able to order the death of an American citizen abroad with no due process, and nothing but information that could be wrong? In my opinion this sets a dangerous precident.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It is just funny, after the water boarding shit and all.

Personally, I dont give a shit.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

a dangerous president sets a dangerous precedent. its the principal principle!

4. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

If he can order killings abroad. What makes you think he won't order them at home? I personally wouldn't trust his ass with my truck. Let alone his finger on a button.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Horseshit. The Constitution says that your citizenship is relinquished when you join a foreign army or take up arms against the United States. These terrorists are no longer American citizens and are not due the right of citizenship. They are due the rights of our enemies, which is to say, no rights whatsoever.

GregLSU likes this.
  6. red55

The fucking law.

7. gyver

shane0911, GregLSU and LSUTiga like this.
  8. red55

9. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

What's interesting is the hypocrisy. Where's the outcry for waterboarding now? Where are the Patriot Act-type comments now? It's interesting to watch how ABC, NBC, CBS, and CNN are covering this story compared to their comments when Bush was in office. Bush could do nothing right...Obama can do no wrong...even if it's essentially the same thing.

Maybe they're too busy digging out of two feet of snow. Ain't global warming a bitch? ;)

10. gyver

There are actually 51 reasons to impeach him — this i only a few:

1. Obama and unrepentant terrorist William Ayers misappropriated over 300 million dollars in donations meant for the education of Chicago’s minority students. They routed the money to Obama’s community activist buddies who then tried to turn the students in radicals. The program was a total failure.

2. Obama, as an Illinois State Senator, redirected tens of millions in Illinois tax dollars to Valerie Jarrett and Tony Rezko, to provide housing for low income families. They returned the favor with political donations. The housing units were built with cheap materials and labor and are uninhabitable after a mere 10 years of use.

3. Obama accepted millions in illegal campaign contributions from foreign credit cards after the credit card filters used to screen out foreign money, was switched off. This also allowed domestic donors, who were over the legal limit, to contribute more.

4. Obama and SecState Clinton’s efforts to bring the US under the UN’s Small Arms Treaty are direct violations of the Second Amendment of the US Constitution.

5. Obama attempted to move control of the Census Bureau from the Commerce Department to the White House, to be managed by then Chief of Staff Rahm Emmanuel.

6. Obama had provided under the radar amnesty to illegal immigrants by allowing ICE Director John Morton to prohibit ICE officers from enforcing US immigration laws.

7. Obama allowed USAG Holder to ignore the violation of US immigration laws in the sanctuary cities, i.e.,San Francisco, etc.

8. Obama has failed to defend US soil in Arizona as Mexican troops bring illegals and drugs into the USA, crossing the border doing so. This is a direct violation of Article IV, Section 4 of the Constitution.

9. Obama illegally fired the IG Walpin for investigating Obama’s buddy, Mayor Kevin Johnson (Sacramento), for fraud (850K) with AmeriCorps.

10. Obama is in contempt of Federal court for his illegal oil drilling moratorium in the Gulf.

11. Obama spent a month as the UN Security Council Chair in 2009, which raises the question of his conflict of interest between the US and the UN. This is also likely a violation of his Oath of Office as the UN conflicts with our Constitution on many levels, i.e., LOST, UN Small Arms ban, etc.

12. Obama signed an EO in December 2009 that allows Interpol to operate in the US without oversight by Congress, courts, FBI,