How does everyone feel about the POTUS

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Feb 8, 2013.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

"informed, high-ranking official" is code for the President of the United States. The buck stops there. POTUS can delegate this responsibility in wartime to the Secretary of Defense or the CIA chief, but they rarely do so.

What abuses of this responsibility have happened that you object to?

2. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

You're not naive enough to think that. You're making assumptions, but if that were true then there would be no need to use vague terms. They would say "Executive" or "President" instead of "high-ranking official".

Red herring. My awareness is not relevant.

3. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

If he can decide whose a terrorists and have them killed. Then whoever thinks bArry is a terrorists should be able to whack his ass. I think that list is growing on a national level. Arming the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt, Syrian rebels ,aka al quaida, and Mexican drug cartels falls under the heading of treason. He authorized, he's responsible.

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

5. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

umm i dont know if you read, but he denied Hillarys request to arm Syrian Rebels.

6. gyver

Food prices higher. Taxes higher. Gas higher. Insurance more expensive. Nations credit rating downgraded. Unemployment on rise. GDP falling. More unrest in Middle East. Korea has a nuke. $6.5 trillion added to national debt. Welfare recipients at record levels. Slowest economic recovery ever. 2 months to respond to hurricane sandy. Bypasses congress whenever possible.fast and furious. Benghazi. No budget in over 4 years. Never met with his jobs council. 3 of his NLRB appointments ruled unconstitutional. And gutting our military. Great job he's done. Jimmy Carter loves him though.

7. gyver

8. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

dude you cant have it both ways, you really need to fall back and think for a few seconds, you criticize him for arming the rebels which he didnt, then you criticize him for not getting involved.
    which is it, it really goes to show you that you have no interest in deductive reasoning, intellectual integrity and balance.
    i still love you though.

9. red55

I said exactly what I think. Is your own statement not presumptuious?

But your unawareness is. The fact that abuses have not happened is highly suggestive that the system is working and the balances in place are adequate.

10. red55

Well, I work for a living too, jackass, and have for a long time. And I don't have the time to cut and paste a response to you from this mess. If you can't figure out how to use quotes, then you can't have figured out much about the topic.