How does everyone feel about the POTUS

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Feb 8, 2013.

1. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

Shoot yourself in the foot? He got a drink of water. It's not like he lied to congress for getting a blow job in the Oval Office or disappeared for 8 hrs while an American ambassodor and 3 other Americans were fighting for their lives. What difference does it make? Rubios water break ,during his response to the state of the union ,was more exciting than the same old bs Barry was repeating.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Do you understand the difference between NEWS and old news?

3. gyver

4. gyver

Really? image.jpg

5. red55

This is just more birther bullshit. Two justices already turned it down for review in conference to decide if they will see it. Another has allowed it to come into conference. $10 bucks says that they don't hear the case. It has failed everywhere before because it HAS NO MERIT.

All of these allegations have failed to hold water. The fact that Obama's mother was an American makes him an American citizen permanently. Even if he was born overseas, which he WAS NOT. He was born in the USA. His SS# is legitimate, as is his birth certificate, and both have withstood legal scrutiny. His mother assumed the name of her Indonesian husband and it is on her passport in that fashion at that time. That is also his half-sisters name. Obama uses the last name of his father, but Americans can use any name they wish as long it is not intended to defraud. There has been no fraud proved in any court.

The 15th has come and gone, by the way.

6. gyver

I'm not worried about the birther stuff so much as the tax and spend. And now more gun control policies. National data bases? Do politicians have to pass a background check before running for office?

7. red55

Nice bail out and topic change, but we are not fooled. Tax-and-spend makes more sense than the spend-and-borrow plan that the Republicans gave us last time.

Why would anybody but a criminal or a nutjob object to background checks?

8. gyver

He could be born anywhere. He was raised by commie loving parents and grandparents. The people he looked up to were either communists or Marxist. So I think he has that deeply rooted in his sorry ass. All the fair share and spread the wealth bullshit. If someone can be denied a security clearance because they have friends or family that are members of a militia. Then potential politicians that pal around with former terrorist shouldn't be able to run for office.
    The right plan is to balance the budget. This jerkoff can't even come up with a budget. Printing the money to buy the debt your incurring is as stupid as xeroxing money in your wallet to pay your bills.
    Nutjobs will get guns regardless of background checks. It will only hinder law abiding citizens. Why does the govt need to know what I have any way? As long as I'm not hurting anyone it's None of their business.

9. red55

Ladies and gentleman, I give you . . . a nut job.

10. gyver

I
    I think you'd make a pretty good peanut brittle yourself. You seem to think government is the answer to just abou everything. I think it's a lack of personal responsibility. If somebody uses a gun to murder, kill them. If they steal, lock them up. If they don't wanna work, let em starve and go homeless. If they don't think they need an education, let them figure out how they're gonna make it. Most of the politicians don't have a clue. They're just farming the votes with entitlement programs.