How Does Kapernick Feel About the Flags on 911

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by CalcoTiger, Sep 11, 2018.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Its the same data women use to be fearful of men with regards to rape. Women dont really go around raping men. It happens, but the reverse is overwhelmingly true.

If you were a woman, at night, you would be correct to be suspect of any man you encounter. Especially scary looking ones. Or a Muslim in Europe.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

The data also shows that we are more likely to get killed by a television falling off the wall onto us than an illegal immigrant but here we are.

3. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I guess I never really checked, but which victims Kaepernick is protesting for? Or was he just casting the net and seeing what he could pull up?

As for the kneeling and Nike.... he did exactly what that flag stands for. Used his freedoms. Nike is capitalizing, and as long their name stays in the news, then it’s good for them. I guess I haven’t gotten to the “get off my lawn, goddamn kids” part of my life yet. Or maybe this is it?

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Why are you changing the subject?

Here is one. You are more likely to be killed by an illegal immigrant than Trump, but here we are!

[​IMG]

shane0911 likes this.
  5. LaSalleAve

It might be absolute fiction to you but to many, many people in the African American community it is not.

I could go on and on about the why, I mean it’s a bunch of things, economic in my opinion is the root cause, police abuse is a side effect. Lawlessness and crime is also a side effect.

6. LaSalleAve

Honestly we can sit here and agree to disagree but one thing we both should realize is here we all are. Talking about it, posting dialogue and conversation between people who probably agree on some things and disagree on others. I mean that’s really the intent right? Start a conversation have some open dialogue about it? Change can’t take place without that right?

LSUTiga, el005639 and kcal like this.
  7. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

“Conversation”. The whole thing started as finger-pointing, and that’s whats still happening. “Yeah well white people....”, “but don’t forget that black people...”

The problem is the cops that he’s protesting against aren’t going to see his message. They’ll scoff at it as ignorant and false. And then go violate some civil rights because that’s all they know. The ones that understand what he’s saying are the solid majority of police officers that don’t do the shit he’s saying is “systemic”.

Either way... I need those socks

Bengal B likes this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Talking doesn't do anything though. This fuck has an add campaign liberals are wasting their sperm over with regards to "sacrifice" when this mother fucker is getting paid millions. He hasn't sacrificed shit and wouldn't have kneel'd if he didn't fucking suck.

So no. He missed the point in every regard and Nike is just trying to make a buck off of dumb-ass SJW's.

All its done is polarize us. I can't point to any solution that has come up.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  9. LaSalleAve

I don’t think it’s polarized us. I think sensible humans can have a discussion. It’s only retards who get loud.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Whats sensible about false facts?

The problem is NOT police. The police are dealing with THE PROBLEM. Sometimes shit gets hairy.

Yet what is he protesting? The police.

So any conversation not about the problem is useless. Fix the problem and the police become a non factor.