How Does Kapernick Feel About the Flags on 911

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by CalcoTiger, Sep 11, 2018.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

And yet the number of cops being ambushed has gone through the roof. EVERY TIME a black male, or female, is shot by a cop, the black community automatically assumes it's racism. EVERY clash between races is about racism, not about whatever else could be to blame.

I don't believe that we are at a point of peaceful conversation. The hate is seething just below the surface on all sides. We have black people accusing all sorts of non-blacks of cultural appropriation for really dumb shit. Black women are telling non-black women, you don't get to join forces with us because even though you're a woman, you're not a black woman. Klan-types are louder and even politicians with racist tendencies feel emboldened to espouse their hatred.

Personally, I believe we are very close to another large civil disturbance. kapernick hasn't done a damn thing to sacrifice. He hasn't focused the discussion nor moved it forward. He chose the method for a reason and he knew damn well how it would be received. It was intended to insult, offend. So he should stop pretending to be butthurt.

LSU_4_LIFE, LSUTiga and Winston1 like this.
  2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

kapernick is a QB, used to being the center of attention, but not enough for him, he wanted a larger spotlight and found a way to get it. His agenda is,.. himself.

IMO any other reasons are a very distant 2nd, but he espouses all of this is for the greater good and dumbasses jump on board,.. kap loves the controversy because it revolves around him, much like Trump in that regard.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
    LSU_4_LIFE, LSUTiga, Winston1 and 2 others like this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

More white people have been killed by cops than blacks.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Shhh. You'll wake up kikki

el005639 and GiantDuckFan like this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Eric Reid has sacrificed way more than Kaepernick. Reid is a good enough player to be starting for almost any team in the league but as a secondary (no pun intended) in this controversial he escapes the attention of greedy sponsors who could sign him and he still dies have a job in football.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Do you really think talking about whatever on a forum comprised mostly of a very small sample size of mostly college educated white men can effect any change in anything?

Keeper hasn't sacrificed shit. He ended up further enriching himself by protesting whatever the fuck it is he thinks he's protesting I don't think he had any idea himself. Everybody but white supremacists would agree that killing black people is bad. At least Martin Luther King Jr knew what he was protesting about and put his life on the line for it.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  7. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it at least 3-4 more times. He only started caring about activism once he started that chick that posted a picture of ray Lewis as Samuel L Jackson’s character from django. So, I personally don’t think it started as caring, as much as it did about trying to impress some minge.

8. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

And this is what I was getting at. The people that his message is intending to reach, won’t. The ones that see it are like “yeah, that’s not good bro”

Bengal B likes this.
  9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I’m saying it has to start there.

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I think this is the best counter argument. That’s a solid point.