How does the state of LOUISIANA with so little amount of people?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by www.six3.us, Mar 27, 2006.

1. mpadow

mpadow Founding Member

There are 7 current QB's who are playing in the NFL who graduated in Louisiana state schools other than LSU. also Peyton and Eli Manning are residents of New Orleans.

2. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

I think it has a lot to do with our weather. It's warm enough all year to participate in whatever sport you want (as long as it's not hockey). Also, there ain't much else to do unless you live on the bayou (like myself) and fish in your free time.

3. Tiger roux

Tiger roux Freshman

Actually, that would be a great team, a bonafide national contender; and, yes, you could use a much better stadium!

4. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

How much do you want to bet that Snoop Dog comes back down to LA, and starts acting like he's for us now. Media hound! :hihi:

5. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

The southeast produces more NFL talent than any other region because of the high African American population. I believe Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama produce so many per capita because we have a reletively small population and a high percentage of that is African American. New Orleans alone was more than half African American.

States like California (34 million) and Florida (18 million) have such high populations that it's only natural that they produce the most NFL talent, but the percentage of African Americans in those states isn't as great as say Louisiana, therefor we produce more per capita. It's no secret that African Americans are faster and generally more athletic than any other race.